Department 56 Mickey's Christmas Village

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by BirdsOfPreyDave, Nov 13, 2012.

1. BirdsOfPreyDave

BirdsOfPreyDave Disney Lover, DVC Member, SSR Fanatic DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Does anyone else collect these? I'm hooked!

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a comprehensive list of all pieces that go with this village. I'm trying to figure out if I'm missing any, and it's getting frustrating paging through site after site.

What I'd like is a list that goes back to the first year through the current 2012 releases.

Department 56's site only seems to list those that are currently available for purchase from their online store. The same goes for DisneyStore.com. The funny thing is that these two sites both have pieces that aren't available on the other site.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SouthernBelles

SouthernBelles Mouseketeer

I can't help with your question but I saw these this morning on CL. I was looking for Disney stuff for upcoming trip. I have no idea if the prices are good but if you go to Jacksonville, FL on Craigslist and do a search you'll find them. I'm totally addicted to Alex and Ani bracelets so I know how it can be when you LOVE something!!

4. krispin41

krispin41 DIS Veteran

You might look for some D56 Collector's Clubs...I am sure there are a few out there.

5. deserrai

deserrai DIS Veteran

Oh, I am so screwed. I didn't know these even existed, but after seeing this thread I had to go look it up. Now I'm going to have to start a collection. :santa:

6. BirdsOfPreyDave

BirdsOfPreyDave Disney Lover, DVC Member, SSR Fanatic DIS Lifetime Sponsor