Deluxe Rooms

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by genetic jackhammer, Nov 9, 2004.

1. genetic jackhammer

genetic jackhammer Mouseketeer

I'm pretty sure this question has been asked previously, and I apologize, but it just is taking too long to look through all the pages!!

I've been looking at the different room configurations and wasn't too sure if the following configuration is available at AKL. For a deluxe room, are there any available with a two queen bed plus a day bed set up?? This works extremely well for our family since the two kids do not sleep in the same bed very well...to many battles about one inch of toe or finger being on the others side!!

Thanks in advance!!

PS - yeah I know..what about bunk beds...we want to enjoy our vacation!! Not bring one of the daredevils to the hospital!!

:hyper:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt,vwl,bwv

the bunk beds are WDW are made to withstand crumpy and hyper kids - they know their clientell.

So I would think your kids would be safe.

4. Taratink

Taratink DIS Veteran

I am being a daredevil with my 3 and 5 yr. old kids. We are bunking it. I am sure that I will still her "hey, she's looking at me." I might have to jump off the balcony! I hope that they will be too tired to fight at bedtime.
    Tara

5. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt,vwl,bwv

6. roozlilone

roozlilone "Por favor mantengase alejado"

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

7. genetic jackhammer

genetic jackhammer Mouseketeer

Thank you for all your great and funny replies. I'll figure something out...but it wouldn't surprise me if Bunk Beds would be the highlite of the trip. I'll just bring along an extra ace bandage.