Deluxe Plan...Looking forward to

danielle782001

DIS Veteran
very few counter service meals.

We will be on the deluxe plan for 6 nights and the basic plan for another 4. When on the DDP we plan to mostly sit down to eat twice at 1 1 credit location and 1 2 credit location (breakfast and dinner only) with the snacks for the mid-day. That means only 4 counter service meals in the enire 11 day trip. That is a welcome change since we usually do one long trip on the BDP. I get counter serviced out.

Not this time :cool1:

Our family LOVES the Dxdp...our friends often wonder how we can eat all the food, but we do it! We dine at lots of signatures and do a couple of dinner shows, so that uses up the credits. When we were on our May 2010 trip, I kept EVERY receipt from every meal. I tallied up all cost from each restaurant and compared them to what we paid for the Dxdp....we came out WAY AHEAD!!! I was pleasantly surprised. It's also nice to have everything paid for in advance and not have to take much cash. I guess if you don't like to sit down and dine, perhaps the Dxdp isn't the right choice. We always enjoy getting out of the heat and relaxing.

Happy Planning! Good luck with your ADRs!

That's what I love best about the DxDDP too! Few very (or NO!) counter service! With three kids in tow, I'd much rather down and be waited on than have to carry our tray, fetch our condiments, and clean up our own table. :)

That's what I love best about the DxDDP too! Few very (or NO!) counter service! With three kids in tow, I'd much rather down and be waited on than have to carry our tray, fetch our condiments, and clean up our own table. :)

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Ditto!! If I had to grab trays and food, round up 3 kids, find a table (and sometimes when it's super crowded) I would go nuts!:rotfl2: TS gives us some down time to rest.

I'm with all of you guys! We love the deluxe plan. We only had one counter service meal on our 8 night trip in November and one on our 5 day in December. And that was for Earl of Sandwich for food on the drive back home!!

It's always been a big money saver for us.

Thanks for feeding my addictions!!! I'm fairly certain I want to go Deluxe one of our 2 weeks in September (staying at BC). Now the real question is what to do the second week....We'll be at OKW, so I'm thinking either the reg DDP or OOP so we can take advantage of the many DTD restaurants NOT on the DDP.

Thanks for feeding my addictions!!! I'm fairly certain I want to go Deluxe one of our 2 weeks in September (staying at BC). Now the real question is what to do the second week....We'll be at OKW, so I'm thinking either the reg DDP or OOP so we can take advantage of the many DTD restaurants NOT on the DDP.

If you are staying at OKW, they have kitchens, right? Maybe you can do breakfast in the room and then do OOP for lunch or dinner. You're right about DTD restaurants...not all are on the Ddp...like TRex...and there are some great places to dine over there. Being at the BC, you will have tons of choices for meals. When we ate at Beaches N Cream for lunch, I was glad that we had the Ddp!! Holy cow...our lunch was around $80!! We have always come out way ahead with the Dxdp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter