Deluxe Dining Plan Price

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by flamark, Apr 15, 2013.

1. flamark

flamark Mouseketeer

Hi All,
    Just got off the phone with CRO looking to add Deluxe DDP to my upcoming reservation at the end of this month. The person quoted me a price of $97 per day for adults but $62 per day for kids!!!!!!!!!! I asked her three different times to make sure I understood her correctly and even mentioned I saw on two different websites that it was $26 per day for kids but she was firm. PLease tell me she just doesn't know the correct price and that I'm not going to have to pay $62 per day for a 7 and 4 y.o.!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jenjersnap

jenjersnap yadda yadda yadda

I have priced out our various options many times recently online and it has always worked out to the $99.xx adults, $26.xx kids prices for the DxDDP. Call back and try another CM!

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

It's $26.64 for kids 3-9 in non-peak season. Not $62.

5. flamark

flamark Mouseketeer

I did call back and got another CM who re-assured me that the first was incorrect. Thanks for the responses!

6. 3pletprincesses

3pletprincesses DIS Veteran

Weird, I was quote the $26 per kid yesterday as we are changing our dates and will loose our free dining.

7. brertoad

brertoad DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if I can call DVC to book the DxDP or do I have to call main dining number?

Thanks.

8. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

If you are staying through DVC, you must call Member Services. And you must pay when you add it.

9. Masonmj84

Masonmj84 DIS Veteran

If your kids were 3 years older (10 and 7), you'd pay an average of about $62 a day per kid. :lmao:

10. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

You must call Member Services. The dining line can't do anything but book restaurant reservations.

If you are renting, the member you are renting from must call Member Services.

11. brertoad

brertoad DIS Veteran

Thanks TDC Nala and vicki_c.

So there is no restriction against purchasing the deluxe dining plan through DVC member services, correct? We are DVC members, FL residents, and AP holders.

I remember asking DVC MS about Premium and Platinum and they didn't offer those through DVC, and those would have to be added through direct (and for a minimum of 3 nights I believe).

Thanks again.

12. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

Premium and platinum are not dining plans, so they can only be booked through Disney travel as part of a resort package. They look a bit like dining plans, but they are not considered to be. Deluxe, plus, and counter service are handled thru MS for DVC.

13. brertoad

brertoad DIS Veteran

Unfortunately, I had to cancel our trip today and let go of the ADRs. Our cat is sick and needs to be on meds for the next 10 days. I'll have to probably wait until next month until we get to go.

I noticed today, when online at the DVC website that there was an option to add the dining plan there. I'll probably try to book it online next time, hopefully the website works okay and I won't have to call in during regular hours.

Thanks!