Deluxe Dining 12/10 An Honest Review without the Hype! 20 Reviews with Lots of Pics

great reviews some suprising i havent had any bad experiences at ohana yet hopefully it was just a bad day looking forward to reading more. :thumbsup2

great reviews some suprising i havent had any bad experiences at ohana yet hopefully it was just a bad day looking forward to reading more. :thumbsup2
I think it was just a bad day. And I was upset about the wait too. Management handling of it was not good. We should have left and di es somewhere else. Hot dogs would have been fine at that point. BUT, our 1st experience at Ohana in 2009 was great!

Best Review Ever!! :banana: I really enjoyed reading your comments! I have a few of your restaurants reserved for our trip in Sept. We have never used any dining plan and are looking forward to using the Deluxe dining this trip. Your breakdown of prices and savings is very encouraging. We have all signature dinners and either a breakfast or lunch reserved each day!!

:cheer2: Again, thank you for taking the time for this wonderful, concise review!!

awesome detailed reviews!! This helps me so so much!! I really appreciate it and anymore reviews on the restaurants!:)

I just stumbled across this wonderful thread and I wanted to say I thought you set your reviews out perfectly. Lots of thought went into your reviews and I loved the costings at the end, definitely lots of food for thought. We have done the regular dining plan before and whilst we love love love eating at nice restaurants we had wondered whether the deluxe plan was overkill for us. Your information has given me lots of food for thought.

Thank you for spending the time.

I searched on the name of a specific restaurant and came up with this review. If people from Baltimore think some of the crab cakes are decent, I'm going to have try them where you recommended. Thanks for the trip-planning help!

I searched on the name of a specific restaurant and came up with this review. If people from Baltimore think some of the crab cakes are decent, I'm going to have try them where you recommended. Thanks for the trip-planning help!

Hello Fellow Marylander! I can't believe people are still reading my reviews from 2010! We are from the Baltimore area... and there are some very lousy crab cakes here... and a few good ones. Out of town people talk non-stop about the worst crab cakes (G&M) which are bland, dry and tasteless. Aside from making my own... the best around here are at Pappas or Kocos -- moist and very little or no filling.

But at WDW, the crab cakes at Brown Derby, Narcoosees, and Flying Fish were all a little different but all were nicely flavored and none were dry or with a lot of filling (bread, crumbs, etc.)

Thank you for the totally honest reviews. I haven't visited WDW in a few years and this has really helped me make choices for our trip.

Thank you for the totally honest reviews. I haven't visited WDW in a few years and this has really helped me make choices for our trip.

In case you missed it (which is easy to do), these reviews are 3 years old.

In some cases that may not make a difference, but you should be aware if you are using these reviews to make your reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter