Delta/Virgin SYD to LAX: economy vs premium economy

Princess Jes

DIS Veteran
It's wondering if anyone has flown both and can give any info on price difference, space difference and whether they felt it was "worth it" (knowing full well that "worth" is different to everyone)

We are flying from Melb to Syd, then on to LAX and then on to MCO, so a good 25+ hours of travel, so I thought it might make life a little better if premium economy isn't too much more...?

TIA!

It's wondering if anyone has flown both and can give any info on price difference, space difference and whether they felt it was "worth it" (knowing full well that "worth" is different to everyone)

We are flying from Melb to Syd, then on to LAX and then on to MCO, so a good 25+ hours of travel, so I thought it might make life a little better if premium economy isn't too much more...?

TIA!

We were lucky enough to be upgraded to Premium economy on our VA flight it was awesome we arrived without aching bodies I was stunned at how much difference it made we paid for economy comfort on Delta flight home and it was also great to have more leg room the seat was just a standard size seat but VA was better but if I was paying I'd probably go the Economy comfort way on Delta but then again we have booked VA only for our next flight:rotfl:

We have flown Virgin PE and it was great, cost wise though it is about double the price, it was comfortable the extra width of the seat was good. Food was only Just better than economy. Agree that I would pay for delta economy comfort at around $150 one way, get the extra legroom just not the width. Probably better value than PE on virgin.
Of course if you can get a great deal on PE then go for it just not worth double the price.( we flew on points)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter