Delta houston to orlando 137

Kellyh123

DIS Veteran
I have been checking the airfares everyday. Today Delta had houston to orlando 137 rt. Was worried that maybe there wouldn't be cheap fares with all the airline problems. Oh we are going in June 2003.
Good Luck!

Thanks for the update. I've been looking at fares for friends.

PS- We don't live too far from you.

How did you find this rate? Did you go directly to Delta's website? I tried yahoo! and they didn't show it.

I checked tonight at Delta.com and Expedia, and the fares were listed at $249 RT. I guess we missed out.

What I do is pick what airline or airlines I would like to fly for my trip. THen I go to their web site about 3 times each day and check my flights. I have been doing this for about the past 3 weeks. I also did this last year when we went and we got a 130 rt fare. You just never know when these low fares are going to pop up and they usually don't last even a day so if you are pretty systamatic about checking you should be able to find a good rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter