Delta Flight Change - Anyone else get this/

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Portugal1000, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Portugal1000

Portugal1000 DIS Veteran

Got an email from Orbitz to say my flight schedule had changed for next July (booked the cheap Delta flights, £420) but when I got new schedule it is exactly the same as before so confused. Went on to Delta website and says there is a change but looks the same to me. Anyone else get this. My seats are all still confirmed. We upgraded to Economy Comfort for both ways.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cmwade77

cmwade77 DIS Veteran

This has happened to me with various airlines. If you look closely, you will find something has been modified, it could be flight number changed slightly, it could be the flight time changed by as a little as 1 minute, it could even have been changed and changed back to what it was originally. Since it was booked through a third party site it's also possible that thier codes that they use to communicate with each other internally changed.

4. disneyholic family

disneyholic family <font color=teal>Wayne always catches me<br><font

this happened to me for my flights next week - i couldn't figure it out and then i finally noticed that one of the two flights had changed by 10 minutes.
    so no big deal.

5. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

I have had this with just a 1 minute flight change, also for flight number changes and change of aircraft type. They tell you every slightest change.

6. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies <font color=blue>I am subscribing to this thread j

Yeah this was the first thing that came to mind when I read the first post. We had a 2 minute change on one of our flights last year and I remember it because I spent the better part of half an hour trying to work out what I wasn't seeing

7. disneyholic family

disneyholic family <font color=teal>Wayne always catches me<br><font

exactly!! i was really nervous when i couldn't figure out what the change was!!!