Delta Fare Sale!

We tried Delta and booked Southwest Air because Delta is still playing the Tuesday-Wensday Fly days vs SWA what you see at the website is what you get.

I heard about the SWA $49 Sale in line at a grocery store checkout two days before I bought the SWA tixs and confirmed with mousesaver.com.

Where are you flying out of......bos or manchester or RI?

What are you dates to get this price?

thanks,

We fly out of Manchester, Nh.
As of last night the mid-august $49 fares are
gone for our trip.
Call the Airline direct and see if you can get an
alternate airport from Delta, like sarasota and Tampa via stop Atlanta and travel on the 10am-11am flights out of Boston.
Sarasota is about 1 3/4 hrs drive from Orlando and with the new Rte.4 section from Tampa to WDW it is easy driving.
the New Pan Am out of Portsmouth ,Nh goes into Sanford just north east of Orlando and is closer.
Good Luck! :jester:

we just booked through southwest with fares $54 each way . Total for 6 people non-stop from Columbus, Ohio to Orlando, Florida $819 (including tax, and fees).saved about $100 (when comared to delta). Plus delta did not have A flight that was non-stop.(2 hrs. 5 min compared to 5 hrs. or more).

I was able to book a RT, direct flight through Delta from RDU (Raleigh, NC) to MCO for $276.00 for three adult fares. I was so happy. I was waiting for Midway to go down on their fares, but they just went out of business, AGAIN!! I don't think that I did to bad. Plus Delta is the only one flying from Raleigh by Direct flight.

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter