Delta Air Lines

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
Have just booked our flights for our Dec/Jan trip. Flying from LHR to JFK 29 December and then back from MCO to LGW on 12 January. :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

We need to get from New York to Orlando on 1 January and have been quoted £69 with Delta. Seems like a no-brainer on the cost front, but would be interested in views of anyone who's flown with them.

I've flown Delta a few times, they're an OK middle of the line American airline. Nothing particularly extreme on either good or bad points. I'd be happy to fly them again if the price was right, they wouldn't be my first choice of airlines if the price was the same as some others.

Which do you consider to be better? We haven't really looked at anything else - we were just advised of this rate, together with Continental at £400+, when we booked the main flights.

Airlines I like best in the US are USAirways and American Airlines but unless it's for a long flight I wouldn't stress it too much. Continental and Delta are both OK .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter