Delivery to RPR?

Ruth B

DIS Veteran
hi all,
Sorry I know this has been asked before but still not clear.
We are staying at RPR and would like to arrange for a small snack delivery ( water, breakfast bars etc) and also get a car seat delivered for our 3 year old.
Has anyone done this? How do I address the label?
Any suggestions for groceries as Garden grocers are now only delivering to Disney
Many thanks

i didn't realize that garden grocers stopped delivering to RPR.
saw a post on yelp from 8/30/15 talk about how lovely their order was that they recieved at the UO hotel.
did see a post about orlando grocery express but not sure if they deliver to all hotels.

it would be cheaper for you to go to the walgreens/shopping center near PBH to buy the snacks and items you need than to mail a box to the hotel.
i've done that before.
walked to the shopping area which was about 10 minutes and took a cab back for $5.
(carrying a case of water wasn't going to work for me)

hopefully someone that does use a delivery service can share their experieces for you.

Thanks for your response. We are collecting a car on our 3 rd day but just want basic bits( water, fruit) for children for when we arrived. Traveling from uk and with time difference sure they will be up way before official breakfast starts!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!