deleted

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by dazzling, Nov 18, 2012.

1. dazzling

dazzling Mouseketeer

deleted

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. karentan

karentan <font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g

For me it's illuminations and it's a small world

4. ukool

ukool Mouseketeer

BTM wasnt as good as i expected, but i think thats because i love the one in paris. Also i dont get the ques etc for Peter pan, its cute but not that great.

5. janiebubble

janiebubble DIS Veteran

I did ToT once, never much wanted to do it again. And I'm with you about Fantasmic ... seen it once at Disneyland, once at Disneyworld and it didn't wow me the way it wows other people.

6. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies <font color=blue>I am subscribing to this thread j

TSM. It's a glorified Buzz Lightyear Spaceranger Spin with insane stampedes and ridiculous hype that left me very underwhelmed about it. And yes, I did ride it a few times to make sure I wasn't just being funny about it. We didn't even bother with it this year and doubt we will again

7. tinks_1989

tinks_1989 <font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon

Space Mountain DLP version is so much better

Rock and Roll Roller coaster every time I ride it I come off with cauliflower ear my head bangs around so much in there.

8. disneyholic family

disneyholic family <font color=teal>Wayne always catches me<br><font

TSM is fun, but i'm more than willing to pass - especially given all the effort needed to ride it....

but ToT, that's a must must must must must for me..
    this past trip (in october) my friend and i rode it 4 times in a row (no wait any of the times...including twice in a car with just two other people!!)..

9. Tinkerbell1989

Tinkerbell1989 DIS Veteran

Our ride was Peter Pan... in October, it didnt drop under 40 minutes! For the length of the ride and the actual ride itself I just dont get it!!

10. Elise79

Elise79 Moderator Moderator

TSM here too - we gave DD the choice of ToT or TSM and she picked ToT - she's 4 and loves Toy Story but still picked ToT!

11. queendisney

queendisney DIS Veteran

yep Fantasmic for me also but LOVE TSM. Also I agree the Big Thunder Mountain is much better in Paris but still love WDW one. The other one I don't get is Peter Pan. Its just such a short ride, yes its lovely todo but don't understand people waiting so long for it and wouldn't waste a fast pass either.

12. dor1

dor1 Mouseketeer

Soarin was the one id expected to be brilliant and it was just o.k
    Maybe it was other peoples feet dangling down that took the gloss off it!

13. tinks_1989

DH totally agrees hates soarin we were given fast passes for it he still couldn't be bothered to wait the 5 mins

14. torsie24

torsie24 Mummy to a perfect princess.

For me it's Space Mountain. Uncomfortable and not that fun. Much prefer BTM.

15. zummerzet66

zummerzet66 Are we there yet?!

The problem I always have with Soarin' is the way the scenery just suddenly changes. I think it would be much better if you could fly into a cloud, then swoop down out of it into new scenery, if that makes sense.

Still a must-do ride, though!

16. married2mm

married2mm DIS Veteran

soarin is better in the front row. my dh really likes soarin, but the last couple of times moaned about the screen quality.

another vote for fantasmic too, we went 8 times before we watched it, was ok, but no desire to ever watch again.

nemo the musical definitely the worst thing we ever watched though,by far. :rotfl2:

not a big fan of parades or firework display either-i don't mind so much from a distance, but don't like the big build up of static crowds. would rather be still happily playing on rides or out of the park altogether. :goodvibes

17. tinks_1989

Wow we find the parades, fireworks and shows make it Disney.

18. laura_<3

laura_<3 DIS Veteran

For me it's Space Mountain. It's a nightmare climbing in and out of and really uncomfortable. I couldn't enjoy it and was in agony when I got off!

19. consumermonkey

consumermonkey Mouseketeer

The WDW of Pirates is so underwhelming for me. The DLP and DL versions are much, much better IMHP.

It seems like the other two last a good length of time whereas the WDW version is over in no time at all.

20. torsie24

torsie24 Mummy to a perfect princess.

Yes- us too!!

The first time we rode the WDW one when we got to the end we thought it was broken down or something and we were having to get off halfway through!

21. jen_uk

jen_uk <font color=6666cc>Eurovision Nut !!<font color=33

Fantasmic for me as well, I want to love it but I always get bored during it. I also find the parades a bit dull. I hated the Nemo musical, really didn't like anything about it at all.