delete

Hmmm.. We are probably going to be in the parks at the same time! ;) I haven't made up my mind on where or when yet, but we need to get Andrew a new stocking. He's been set on a silly Rudolph stocking he spotted when just a little guy and it's not going to make it another year. He picked out a couple possibles in the parks and I want to have them up by next weekend.

I will send you a PM before we leave on Wednesday and let you know where we will be. I would love to say hi and tell you how much I love your TR in person! You would have to be ok with a picture though - :rotfl2:

So cute that your boys said the bunny was on vacation too!

I love how ya'll took the time to go to CS to give CM Joe some recognition. I'm sure they mostly just hear complaints from people, so it was very kind for ya'll to do that.

I don't think I've ever been on the Winnie the Pooh ride. Somehow we missed doing it on both of our trips.:confused3

Sounds great! We're looking at going Saturday, but it's still back and forth on the park choice. I want to start packing all this holiday stuff in before Christmas!

Ummmm.. a picture? :scared1: :eek: :scared1: I'm already getting twitchy at the thought. I don't like cameras! :)

Can't have a Dis meet up without cameras being involved! Maybe I can convince Andy-roo to take a pic with me, even though I am not Alice.

Oh - and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :lovestruc

If anyone happens to try to go through this area during a night parade, I would love to hear about it. Have they made any changes or added a CM back there? I'd love to know, but I have ZERO desire to check it out myself!

Wow!!! :scared1: I know the area you are talking about, but I guess I've never been through it when it's crowded. Yikes! That sounds scary! I don't know what I would have done in that situation, either.

I'm glad you have a do-over trip so soon after. I hope it is significantly more magical! pixiedust:

Oh my goodness, I honestly don't know what I would have done either if I was in your position!

I am constantly amazed at how rude people are, and how out of hand they can get. I simply don't understand it. Everything turns into a fight somehow. I'm really sorry that you had to go through that. :eek:

Wow!!! :scared1: I know the area you are talking about, but I guess I've never been through it when it's crowded. Yikes! That sounds scary! I don't know what I would have done in that situation, either.

I'm glad you have a do-over trip so soon after. I hope it is significantly more magical! pixiedust:

Am I right about it being the the handicap access to the boat? We've never walked through there again to figure it out. I keep checking out maps, but I'm still a little confused about where exactly everyone is headed.

The next visit is much better. So are the rest of them so far! This visit was nuts, but I know we were just super unlucky to experience all of this. Thank goodness it wasn't a first visit. I'd never have wanted to return!

Oh my goodness, I honestly don't know what I would have done either if I was in your position!

I am constantly amazed at how rude people are, and how out of hand they can get. I simply don't understand it. Everything turns into a fight somehow. I'm really sorry that you had to go through that. :eek:

Right! Remember this was late July and crazy hot & humid, too. Everyone was just too tired and hot from the day to handle anything that late, I'm betting. That always makes things sooo much worse! It's so nuts how you can feel the difference in the guests and CMs as the weather cools down.

They do really need to look into that area though. I was just about terrified. Everyone says how Disney has such amazing security that you don't even notice. They definitely weren't in that area! I don't understand how some of this can go on and really wonder if they're not simply ignoring it until something serious does happen. KWIM?

An update! "Hooray!"
So I just got on and looked at my User CP and you were the last poster on all 3 of my subscribed trip reports. Haha!

Sounds like you were having a good morning so far! :thumbsup2

I wish I lived close enough to take day trips to Disney...

Yeppers! This was a good one. I'll have another update in a bit. It's soooo cold here today, so we've just been hanging out here and watching Christmas dvds. I got some typing done. :)

As for living close.. John and I have talked about moving closer to WDW sooo many times. Maybe not all the way there, possibly near Lakeland or something. We're not big fans of Polk County though, but you'll find out why in a later update. :lmao: I don't know Florida well enough to really look into it. I do wish we were close enough to just go whenever we felt like it. I almost had him talked into heading to MK for dinner a few days ago, but I still feel far enough away that it takes some planning. It's still three hours total in the car to go and come back. Not such an easy project with the boys. :sad1:

Oh man, I wish I had your kind of cold in Florida. It's 25 by me today! :scared1:

Oh man, I wish I had your kind of cold in Florida. It's 25 by me today! :scared1:

:lmao: Yeah, I should probably keep quiet about the "cold" here, huh? I don't think I could survive that right now! It's 46 right now. We were all in shorts a couple of days ago. I'm not ready for it yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts