delete

Thank goodness WDW has so many good places to eat that you shouldn't have any need to go back to the Plaza again. (And, really, why bother when CHH is nearby? :rotfl:)

That is one crazy meal! I can't believe that she hit you with a plate! :eek:

It reminds me of our worst waitress ever (not WDW). A place locally called Steak & Ale (closed down now, this was a few years ago). Given the name of the place, DH expected there might be some interesting Ale to try. No list at the table, so he asked the waitress. She acted like he was some demanding freak for wanting to know what kind of Ales they had. :confused3 We were seated just inside of the entrance to our section of the restaurant. So, we got to overhear all of our waitress' rude comments (including swearing) about the customers seated in our section. Apparently, she thought that if she had one foot in the hallway, no one could hear her. Either that or she just didn't care. Same thing as yours, loudly complaining about her job and her customers, etc. I think I've blocked out most of the memories (although I know she did not hit us with a plate), but I'm pretty sure we did not leave a tip for her either (and we're usually decent tippers). So, I understand!

I hope your day got better! I'm glad that the boys handled things well. Did they ever bring another one with sprinkles? Or just stick with the plain one?

awwww, that's so sweet about JOhn's hug after your meal. I alwasy say a :hug: cures everything!

You just need to buy Andrew a wig to put on him when getting measured for SM!

awwww, that's so sweet about JOhn's hug after your meal. I alwasy say a :hug: cures everything!

You just need to buy Andrew a wig to put on him when getting measured for SM!

That is too funny about the wig! :rotfl: Mainly because he had a similar suggestion.. I hate giving away what happens in future Disney visits though, so I'll hush about it for now. ;)

Just finished reading your first trip report in one sitting. Your little men are too cute. Last year was my first with an annual pass but it did not get nearly as much use as yours. Something about driving for 11 hours or paying for airfare kind of cuts down on the number of "use days".:rotfl:

I hope Andrew grows enough to try Space Mountain soon! Blake sure looks like he was enjoying Dumbo! I love that you are getting pictures over the construction wall! I was thinking we might have to ride Dumbo just to take a peak over there! Andrew's smart for liking BTMRR...still one of my very favorites! :thumbsup2

Don't feel guilty for using those fast passes!! Although you are right, they are clearly just a way to try to distract you from the true problem (the waitress in this case), you did nothing wrong!

I love that you are taking pictures of the Fantasy Land construction! It will be so cool to see the progress!!!

Wow, I bet yáll will never stray from the CHH again.
Oh, but you are so much better than me!
If that plate had hit my head, oh it would be ON like Donkey Kong.
She and I would have had words....there is no reason for your attitude to bring down my day! Manager, here now....:headache:
But things look like they improved, even if you wasted your FP's on 3 dumb rides - LOL! :rolleyes1

I love your IASW pictures. It's one of my favorite rides & it was closed when we were there.
I hate it when people line cut. You don't want to let them get away with it, but at the same time you feel like it's just not worth it. You should've took the pic of the guy winking at you & posted it ;).

I love your IASW pictures. Do you know if they have the same dolls in the one at DL? I never noticed any that looked like "your girl" but I might have overlooked it. We have yet to ride IASW in WDW!

I'm going to have to read Dugettes TR to get some pointers on scoring for Buzz! I always do so horribly on that ride!

I'm almost up to the day we met up in my TR!!! Its really going to test my memory because I didnt write down anything. I'm sure you are going to remember a ton more than I do!

Even typing about using them, I worry that one of you super silent lurkers is sitting there thinking what awful people we are.

As a super silent lurker, let me assure you the thought never crossed my mind!

I have enjoyed your reports and think your boys are absolutely adorable. I will probably return to lurking because I am terrible about keeping up with TRs, but thank you for doing a report on your second year!

Also, a Sonic near my old house would send someone out to take money and deliver orders if the lines were particularly long, especially if people were only getting drinks. But I admit, it would have weirded me out more if it were nighttime the first time I saw it.

I am in! :cool1:

Your first TR was the first one I ever read. I wouldn't miss further adventures with Andy-Roo and Blakers. No way!

So I haaaaaate tension and conflict with other people, and felt myself cringing while reading about your experience with that horrid waitress. The way you described it made her sound a lot like this woman I work with. EUGHHHH. It's so frustrating.

We all shout "Hooray!" at the end of the Pooh ride too. :laughing:

I'm so glad you decided to do a report about your second year of Disney. However, I am sorry that your first day wasn't as magical as it could have been. I hope the rest of your year is truly magical!

I'm so glad you decided to do a report about your second year of Disney. However, I am sorry that your first day wasn't as magical as it could have been. I hope the rest of your year is truly magical!

Welcome to year two!!

Bad days are bound to happen, I guess. Hopefully we don't have to deal with anything quite like this visit again though. The next day ends in a bad way also, but we haven't had to go through anything too rough since. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!