delete

I just got home from work and was excited to see your update! Your boys are so adorable!!! It sounds like a great first half of the day at MK!!

All of your talk about CHH has created a neeeeeed for me to try it on my upcoming trip! It is definitely in the plans!!!!! Do you have a favorite meal there?? (Also, I'm with your husband...:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 for New England Clam Chowder, from a New England girl!!!).

To be honest, I do really love that fish basket! When it's fresh anyway. I'll get odd cravings for it out of nowhere sometimes, even though I should be cutting back on the bad-for-you stuff. :rolleyes: I could go for some right now, at 1am.. Wow, I stay up way too late sometimes..

Jessica ~ I am so glad you decided to write another trip report!! :dance3:

Never stayed at the Poly, it's DH's dream to stay there someday though! I sure hope his dream comes true!! :rolleyes1 We have stayed at Wilderness Lodge twice and really liked it! It was nice taking the boat instead of buses all the time, but the buses were not crowded and came often! That was in 2001 and 2003. We've also stayed at POFQ, POR and ASM.

Love all your pictures! :worship: Like your DH, my MIL drinks coffee no matter the temperature!

Next time your family needs to get to CHH earlier to miss the crowds!! :laughing:

I'll be around when I can to read your trip report! I'm busy packing for our move to OH! :scared:

I don't know what will happen with the Deluxe thing. I reeeeeally wanna try some "nicer" resorts, but I am soo cheap. err..frugal? I have such a tough time with spending so much on a room and always think in terms of how many days that would be at a lesser place. We really loved CBR though. I hope I justify a deluxe, but if not, that mod isn't bad. The boys just want to stay at the values!

Glad you're still following along! Have fun with that move. Where in Ohio are you going?

:yay::yay::yay: for another Year of Disney trip report! I'm so glad we get to see the boys grow up some more. Love the sunrise pic...beautiful! With the ride breakdowns you had that first morning, you'd almost think we were there to break the rides! ;) I can't wait to hear how the rest of your year unfolds! And the Poly...:cloud9:

Hmmm.. Now that you mention it.. Are you sure you guys weren't hanging around WDW at the end of July?? I just checked your dates in your siggy over to be sure. :rotfl: We were having the worst luck with stuff that day!!

Welcome to year two!!

That little bear is so cute! Andrew is always so polite!

I know the feeling about the bed rails! We had no idea you could get bed rails last year so I was so worried that Aryanna would fall out of bed in the middle of the night. McKenna slept in the pack n play last year though so I dindt have to worry about her. Luckily, you mentioned them in your last TR and I remembered to request them last trip!

I cant wait to hear about what happens next!

That little bear is so cute! Andrew is always so polite!

I know the feeling about the bed rails! We had no idea you could get bed rails last year so I was so worried that Aryanna would fall out of bed in the middle of the night. McKenna slept in the pack n play last year though so I dindt have to worry about her. Luckily, you mentioned them in your last TR and I remembered to request them last trip!

I cant wait to hear about what happens next!

Andrew makes me wonder. Is he really just a polite and sweet little boy, or is he playing the entire world? Everyone falls instantly in love with him. He can get groups of strangers to stop and listen to him wherever we go. It's completely insane.

Yay for my TR showing you to ask for bedrails! I feel like I have a purpose now. I've helped someone else's Disney experience. :rotfl: To be honest, I only learned about 'em from reading DISboards when I was planning Andy-Roo's first birthday trip!

You kinda know what happens next.. A certain MK restaurant experience and a woman that shares a name with one of my mother's sisters.. (I won't be posting her name on here though!)

Hi, I'm in! I'm trying to get caught up reading your 1st TR (I think I'm on day 4 or 5?) then I'll start on this one! It's my nighttime ritual to read the TR's every night. :)

First, your family is beautiful, what cute boys!

The 1st haircut pictures are priceless! I'm hoping as I'm reading your 1st TR that your DH finally found his wallet. I'll see!

Hi, I'm in! I'm trying to get caught up reading your 1st TR (I think I'm on day 4 or 5?) then I'll start on this one! It's my nighttime ritual to read the TR's every night. :)

First, your family is beautiful, what cute boys!

The 1st haircut pictures are priceless! I'm hoping as I'm reading your 1st TR that your DH finally found his wallet. I'll see!

Welcome to our story!! I have the same ritual. ;) Dh works kinda late right now, so I always find myself sitting here reading TRs when the boys get to bed. I've been loving yours'. Andrew begged me to try to make that Mickey pumpkin after I showed it to him! Maybe next year.. :rotfl:

You'll find out more about that lost wallet. It's just going to take a while to turn up! :rotfl:

:cool1: So many updates!!

First of all, your Andrew is so sweet! I love how he told the Mousekeeping CM that she was doing a great job!

Second, I can't wait to hear about this dinner!!!!!

Subbing! I'm so glad you're doing another extended TR! I loved the last one, you definitely had me tearing up countless times.

You already got me once here with Blake's 'CACKLE!' screech. Ah, Disney through the eyes of a child! :cloud9:

:cool1: So many updates!!

First of all, your Andrew is so sweet! I love how he told the Mousekeeping CM that she was doing a great job!

Second, I can't wait to hear about this dinner!!!!!

Ohh man patiently waiting Im dying to hear this!!!!! (well read)

Dinner should be up tomorrow. Momentarily lost my TR typin drive! :rotfl: I was on a roll for a bit though! I'm not bothering to finish whole days before posting this time around, as I'm sure you noticed. ;)

Subbing! I'm so glad you're doing another extended TR! I loved the last one, you definitely had me tearing up countless times.

You already got me once here with Blake's 'CACKLE!' screech. Ah, Disney through the eyes of a child! :cloud9:

Welcome to year two!!

Writing about some of this stuff gets me tearing up!

Isn't he sweet? I am so loving doing these Disney days and visits for them. Watching my babies take it all and have fun is the BEST part of WDW!

I am soooo sorry that you had such a bad experience there! I know though, that this waitress is just how you described her! We had her for our Plaza ADR this trip too! She was the worst waitress/waiter we encountered on our entire 12 night trip!!! The only reason our meal wasnt a horrible-never to return again meal was because of the interaction we had from some of the other CMs. I hope that the rest of your day got better, I mean, it has to right? Can it get WORSE than that?

Please, please tell me your day got better!

You and your DH sound just like DH and I!! It takes alot for me to speak up when something is not right and I'm kicking him under the table or giving me "the look"!

We all have bad days, but that waitress needs to vent somewhere else!!

Love the picture of Andrew concentrating on signing his name, so sweet!

We are moving to Ravenna. Do you know where that is? Where in OH are you from again?

Smilies for your sweet boys!

:sulley: :tigger: :dance3: :yay: :banana:

Love the teddy towel animal!
Sorry that your meal didn't go good. My kids at that age would have been very upset seeing other kids with Mickey sprinkles & they didn't get any. What a crazy waitress!

Oh my goodness, I am devastated for you! What a horrible waitress! Out of the whole thing (which is all upsetting), the lack of sprinkles on the ice cream got me the most! I'm glad you decided to say something!

I'm sure the day will get better with a ride on BTMRR, can't wait to hear about it!

Hi!! Joining in. Really enjoyed your first TR and liking this one so far. That waitress was horrible. You can disappoint me and make me angry all day long but DON'T mess with my baby. I know most parents feel this way. I hope your day got better, can't wait to see how this year turns out!!

Melody

ps Your boys are adorable

Ugh, what a terrible meal. I feel so bad for you! You have to hurry up and tell us that your day got better (I sincerely hope!)! :goodvibes

I let a lot of stuff slide when dining, or if I have to make a comment or correction of some kind I try to be super nice about it. I don't even want it to occur to somebody to mess with my food! I am constantly scolding my mom to be nice to the server...if you want your entree spit on, whatever, but I don't want that particular garnish on mine, so calm down!

Clipping you across the face with the plate though, and not even giving an apology, however insincere? Wow... I don't even know how I would handle that. I know CMs don't get paid particularly well, but how can this chick get away with that stuff? Disney is supposed to have THE best customer service anywhere.

I'm sure she's earning some *great* tips to supplement her low hourly pay acting like that (which I bet helps her mood out a lot). /sarcasm off. Self-perpetuating cycle: bad service begets poor tips begets worse service. I wonder which came first, the chicken, or the egg? :laughing:

Oh my gosh!!!! I never speak up either when needed.. but Im sure glad you did! Man I wish you tripped her! LOL!
And Andy-roo.. that is just too sad! and frsutrating!!!!!

Im glad you spoke up. but what a witch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!