Delete

what a great story so far. excited to hear how he proposed! :goodvibes

awww im dying to hear the rest!! :lovestruc i love it when people get engaged at disney...that was always my dream :cloud9: sadly i know im not getting my ring there...so listening to other peoples stories is my way of living it hahahhahaha

Oh my goodness, I can't wait to hear the rest of your story!!!:lovestruc Don't keep us hanging too long!! :rotfl:

That's so sweet that your family and your DF's family all met in Disney World!!!

I'm sooo ready to hear the rest of this story now:goodvibes! I got engaged at WDW and I felt the same way you did. We were on a family trip and I was thikning "is it going to happen or not" the whole time (thankfully he proposed the 2nd night of our trip so I didn't have to wait very long lol!)

that is such a beautiful place! i love the white dance floor idea that will look awesome! its such a large venue...its just stunning and different from the traditional look of the single hall

Those photos are beautiful!!! Seems like photographer will be great!!

That's so cute your taking your pup for engagment pics!!! We brought our dog for engagement pics too!! Since our engagment pics, we added another dog to our little family, so I feel like I need to get pics done again to include her!:rotfl:

Oh, and congrats to your DF for getting into law school!:woohoo:

Congrats on your DF getting in to law school! :banana: That is great! Also Congrats on finding your photographer. I love the fact that you talked to her about your shoe pic for so long. Definitely something I would do! And your dog is so cute! I love the pic of him! I say bring him along! :goodvibes

Congrats on the law school for you and your DF, that must be such a great reliefe to have options:goodvibes. Awesome news!

And you photographer looks amazing! Courtney's pics can out beautifuly so I am sure your will as well:goodvibes

You picked out such beautiful dresses Jenna! It seems like you have a definite style of dress you like which will make searching much easier I am sure:thumbsup2. One thing I will say is beware, you may end up with something you never invisioned but you may fall in love with it! And of course some brides have a dress in mind and end up loving it... eithier way I am sure you will have good luck in NYC this weekend :goodvibes

Oh, and don't let haters give you advice about what you should or shouldn't be doing/wearing/having/inviting to your wedding... it is not their wedding it is yours and you can always wear these puppies :cool2: your hater blockers :cool2:

Have fun with your mom this weekend, I bet it will be a really special trip for you both and I am sending you lots of pixie dust pixiedust:

Oh and the Dior ad dress is amazing! I am a dancer and love a nice full tutu type gown for sure!

And the cupcake dress is very sweet looking too:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter