deep sea fishing

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by dooley, Apr 20, 2006.

1. dooley

dooley Earning My Ears

We're looking into going deep sea fishing in the gulf in may, has anyone done this? Any recommendations for locations or companies?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt,vwl,bwv

4. Sylvester McBean

Sylvester McBean Foo Fighter

what do you want to do, private charter or party boat? full day or 1/2 day, and what types of fish are you wanting to go after? that makes a big difference on who to use.

5. dooley

dooley Earning My Ears

Thanks, we're looking party boad, full day, is gulf or atlantic better?

6. Ted and Holly

Ted and Holly This login is used by Ted only, please refer to Ju

Indeed, there are tons of opportunities. Really you need to narrow down what you are interested in.

The water inshore is warming and from what I hear, the action is heating up.

Ted

7. Sylvester McBean

Sylvester McBean Foo Fighter

the gulf and the Keys offer the best in fishing, IMHO. but if you want to fish our side, it's going to be a longer drive than to the atlantic.

8. oneangel

oneangel Earning My Ears

http://www.hookerfishing.com/ we went with this boat a year ago, and we had the best time ever, and even came back with lots of shark, and a variety of other huge fish. This boat is nice, roomy, the captain is great along with his deck hand that will bait your hook and is right there to help you with whatever you need. I recommend this boat very highly. We even took kids with us, and they were great with them. Great time, and worth the money!!!!