Dee Hill requests

jonimccann

Earning My Ears
I would LOVE some of your invites for our trip Dec. 2016. I have several requests. I don't want to come off as greedy, but I'd appreciate any that you could work on for me...Even if it's only one.

Garden Grill: For the McCann Family for "tonight" at 6:40.(If you need the date, it's Dec. 10th)

Piratues League: Mermaid makeover for Jenna and Pirate transformation for John David for "today" at 11:05 (If you need the date, it's Dec. 11th)

San Angel Inn: For the McCann Family for "tonight" at 6:30.(If you need the date, it's Dec. 11th)

Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine: for the McCann Family for "tonight" at 5:50.(If you need the date, it's Dec. 12th)

Be Our Guest: For the McCann Family for "dinner" at 4:30.(If you need the date, it's Dec. 13th)

O'hana: For the McCann Family for "tonight" at 7.(If you need the date, it's Dec. 14th)

Bippity Boppity Boutique: Princess makeover for Jenna and Knight transformation for John David for "today"
at 10:30 (If you need the date, it's Dec. 15th)

Tusker House: For the McCann Family for "this morning" at 9:40.(If you need the date, it's Dec. 16th)

Happy Birthday, Jenna! Can you make something from Rapunzel telling her to come by to see her before she heads home? The date is Dec. 17th.

Once again, thank you in advance for anything you can put together for me. I really appreciate it.

Oh my goodness! They are PERFECT! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love them all, but my absolute favorites are the Pirate's League one for John David and Jenna's Happy Birthday one. I appreciate it so much! You do such great work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!