Decorating your resort room?

If any wants a Mickey head with name on it, for cling or magnet, I could do it for you:
mickeyheadbig_edited-1.jpg

Hi, Tracie

I would love some mickey head clings or magnets for our trip with the following names Nicole, Luis, Elena, Julian, and Jadyn. Thank you so much this is so kind of you.

Nicole:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I love your decorations how did you do the garland?:cool1::cool1:

Thank you! I used my Cricut to cut out the Mickey heads and POP letters, then I used glue dots to attach them to fishing line - I added some matching beads and ribbons and hung them on the windows with suction cup hooks.:goodvibes

i love when housekeeping does fun things with stuffed animals that people bring. Its great to walk by a room and see a stuffed stitch upside down with his butt toward the window... lol!

I've been following this thread forever, but can't seem to recall if anyone has mentioned decorating windows/doors at Saratoga Springs Resort (SSR). Does anyone recall seeing photos of this or has anyone who's stayed there decorated or seen rooms that were decorated? TIA!

I have all my stuff to decorate our door!! Now I just need to wait for my sister to come to town to help me put it all together! I don't know if I can wait!! I'll post pictures after I go in June. I'm a little worried it won't look as awesome as it does in my head (things usually don't, i'm not that crafty, but I try), but we will see how it turns out!! :cool1:

Hi fellow decorators!!! I was just at my Home Depot to pick up some more Mickey Head paint chips and the paint guy told me they no longer carry Mickey paint!!! What?!? Is this just my HD or has anyone else found this too? :(

Hi fellow decorators!!! I was just at my Home Depot to pick up some more Mickey Head paint chips and the paint guy told me they no longer carry Mickey paint!!! What?!? Is this just my HD or has anyone else found this too? :(

I looked at ours last weekend and couldn't find them either.

I'm sure that some one has already shared this, but just in case... Precut and laminate any decorations before you go! They won't get messed up and you won't waste time setting then up!

So now that Home Depot has put the brakes on the Mickey head paint chips, I've been kind of looking at the Cricut. I'm not sure if I should get the original or the mini? And I'm also not sure how much I'll use it - I KNOW I'll make Mickey heads! ;) I'm a French teacher, so I'm thinking I could also use it for my classroom to decorate. How many of you use one?

So now that Home Depot has put the brakes on the Mickey head paint chips, I've been kind of looking at the Cricut. I'm not sure if I should get the original or the mini? And I'm also not sure how much I'll use it - I KNOW I'll make Mickey heads! ;) I'm a French teacher, so I'm thinking I could also use it for my classroom to decorate. How many of you use one?

I have one and it's AMAZING!! I still need to get the Disney cartridge, though. I use it for decorating binders, scrapbooking, chore charts, fundraising signs, card making, and paper dolls for my DD.

I have one and it's AMAZING!! I still need to get the Disney cartridge, though. I use it for decorating binders, scrapbooking, chore charts, fundraising signs, card making, and paper dolls for my DD.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my cricut - and the Disney cartridge for making mickey heads! I plan to use it for my trip (room decorations, goodie bags for the kids, tip envelops for mousekeeping....)

I had SO much fun doing this last time!! I just printed a bunch of character pics from google and laminated them and stuck them in the window! And then I did a LGMH with my Dis username on it so people know I was from disboards and popped it in the corner :)

This time we're going for my 21st birthday and not only will I get to decorate my window, but I'll be able to decorate my Mums window too! I think I'll get a birthday banner and put it on the door, then stick up my character pics again! We'll get to Pop about 7 in the evening (if all goes well), so by the time we've had dinner and decorated the room it'll be time to sleep and let the magic begin the next day!!

Anyone have any other ideas for birthday decs?? :cheer2:

Yup, I think I'll get the Cricut. I just think I can do so much with it - especially for school! Now I have to convince DH! ;)

Katy, your ideas for your birthday window sound great!!! Make sure you post pictures!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter