Decorating Room for Holidays

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by mirlow, Nov 10, 2008.

1. mirlow

mirlow Peace-Love-Disney

This is our first time going to WDW during Christmas. I was wondering about bringing some stockings and such for the kids. Do any of you decorate your rooms during your Christmas visit?

Thanks!:santa:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. john398

john398 DIS Veteran

Well Santa has to have stockings to put gifts in right?

4. mechteach

mechteach Mouseketeer

We're definitely decorating our room for Christmas. I bought a few small Disney ornaments a few weeks ago. This weekend I ran out to Target and was able to find a 3-ft tree ($10), a strand of lights ($1.90), some miniature ball ornaments ($1 for 10), and little holiday earrings for additional ornaments ($1 per set). I'm shipping it down, so that it will be a surprise for the kids when we set it up.

5. Mom loves Disney

Mom loves Disney DIS Veteran

I bought a Mickey wreath at the Disney Store today to take with us. It has mickey heads on it and lights with a bow. The price was $29.99.

6. koolaidmoms

koolaidmoms DIS Veteran

You will see it all while you are there. I have seen many windows with strands of lights strung around using the sticky hooks. Garland around doors and windows.

We have put up a tree in our room in the past and hung stockings. I even took a small holiday table cloth for the table in the room! Have fun with it and you can ship it down and/or home much cheaper than you can pack it.