Decorated Flip Flops

cathy0124

Elvis was a model citizen.
So last night we had a "flip flop" party at my house to decorate flips for our trip.. It was me, my two DS. my DH and my 2 DNeices (ages 2 and 4). We had a blast! I've attached pics so you can see how they turned out.
(and yes we're not leaving til Nov - but this was a good way to get everyone into the Disney spirit. :cheer2: Plus we fgured we could always wear them around the hotel and pool)

We got the flip flops from Old Navy for $ 2.00 per pair, the yarn and ribbons and buttons were from Michaels, Joann's and Walmart.

We used regular buttons (attached those with embroidery thread) as well as the Disney bottle caps - found in the scrapbooking section.

They were super easy! :thumbsup2 Just tack the ribbon down with glue or for the yarn just knot it around one end and start wrapping.

My Dsis has been busy making the korker ribbons she found on here- she's supposed to get me pics of those so that I can upload those as well.

Any questions, let me know and I'll be happy to help!

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg
Dear Niece's

Her Mommies :)
IMG_1207.jpg

2nd DN
IMG_1199.jpg

How cute! I don't even wear flip flops and I'm thinking I now need a pair to wear to the pool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter