Decorated Flip Flops

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by cathy0124, Jul 9, 2007.

1. cathy0124

cathy0124 Elvis was a model citizen.

So last night we had a "flip flop" party at my house to decorate flips for our trip.. It was me, my two DS. my DH and my 2 DNeices (ages 2 and 4). We had a blast! I've attached pics so you can see how they turned out.
    (and yes we're not leaving til Nov - but this was a good way to get everyone into the Disney spirit. :cheer2: Plus we fgured we could always wear them around the hotel and pool)

We got the flip flops from Old Navy for $ 2.00 per pair, the yarn and ribbons and buttons were from Michaels, Joann's and Walmart.

We used regular buttons (attached those with embroidery thread) as well as the Disney bottle caps - found in the scrapbooking section.

They were super easy! :thumbsup2 Just tack the ribbon down with glue or for the yarn just knot it around one end and start wrapping.

My Dsis has been busy making the korker ribbons she found on here- she's supposed to get me pics of those so that I can upload those as well.

Any questions, let me know and I'll be happy to help!

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Dear Niece's

Her Mommies :)
    [​IMG]

2nd DN
    [​IMG]

2. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca Rum makes math fun! Moderator

cute!!
    And you had to do them now, if you waited til Nov there wouldn't be any left, right?! ;)

3. StitchIsOurHero

StitchIsOurHero <font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w

Ok, I'm thinking I need a pair of these!! So cute!! :thumbsup2

4. bobcat

bobcat <font color=magenta>I had a horrible case two year

How cute! I don't even wear flip flops and I'm thinking I now need a pair to wear to the pool!