Deck 10 Veranda's on Fantasy shaded or can get sun?

kimberlyelayne

Mouseketeer
On the Fantasy deck 10 veranda's - I know there is a large over hang. Anyone who has been in these rooms, can you tell me do you get any sun on these decks or is it constantly shaded? :confused3

The overhang is pretty large so these are constantly shaded except for about the first/last 30 minutes of daytime.

We had 10566 on the Fantasy last month and I would say there are minimal times with full sun. We took advantage of a military rate available to my Mom and deck 10 was the only deck available. We personally loved the overhang since I'm a skin cancer survivor and don't stay in the sun long and it also protected us from the rain one afternoon.

If I can be honest - the noise was more "irritating" than the overhang. We heard noises pretty consistently from deck 11 and kids running down the hall/stairs that seemed to echo. It wasn't terrible or anything - just mentioning this since the overhang wasn't any concern for us.

Have fun,
Heather

We sailed the Fantasy on her third cruise this past April and were worried about this exact same thing. We were even concerned about the overhang affecting deck 9 so we went with deck 8 midship. I couldn't have been happier. After looking at a deck 10 veranda the pictures you see really underestimate the overhang. Deck 9 , to me seems to be similar. We really enjoyed deck 8 and rebooked this April just a few rooms away.

After looking at a deck 10 veranda the pictures you see really underestimate the overhang. Deck 9 , to me seems to be similar.

We've been in veranda cabins on both decks within the past year. Deck 10 verandas are pretty fully covered by the overhang. On Deck 9 its really not at all noticeable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter