December Renatal Car Rates

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by cruise-o-matic, May 14, 2005.

1. cruise-o-matic

cruise-o-matic DVC..............Wannabe, DVC..............Gonna

We're landing at MCO at 10:30pm on Friday 12/9 and returning to MCO around 3pm on Tuesday 12/13.

Are there any good rental codes out now? Or should I wait until Sep/Oct to book a rental?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Dan Murphy

Dan Murphy We are family.

I would find the best rental available now and watch the rates in the months ahead, changing it if any better show up.

4. Mady/Sophiemom

Mady/Sophiemom <font color=purple>Needing to clean, makes me feel

I just booked National- $96 for the same dates. Used Priceless code 6600330, and entertainment coupon (which can be downloaded from National website) coupon #10009123.

Check out the transportation page on www.mousesavers.com There is tons of info there!!!

5. D L and K's Mom

D L and K's Mom <font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<

Do it now and keep checking back....We went christmas a few years ago and the cost for a minivan was $$$$$. I locked in a "good" rate in July and kept it as then they just kept going up and up.

6. travelin' tigger

travelin' tigger DIS Veteran

Last week I booked an Intermediate thru National for Dec. 2-12 (10 days) for $159. Works out to under $16/day - not too shabby!!!

HTH!!!! :teeth:

7. Mac and Us

Mac and Us Mouseketeer

We're renting from National at the Car Care Center from 12/18 through 12/29 (11 days).

My original rese (made in April) started at $368. for an intermediate. I check back every couple of days and I'm down to $158. I doubt it will go lower than that.

I used the Entertainment coupon for $20 and the Continental contract ID# 5066914

8. bcarson

bcarson Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or

When you book this early do they charge your card already???

9. bcarson

bcarson Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or

When you book this early do they charge your card already?? Also all these codes do you have to have a card or something when you pick the car up??

10. mom_rules

mom_rules <font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c

Best I got from National with your dates was $118.56 using Amex contract ID - wouldn't let me use the coupon above though-says conflict re: min days?

If you changed your location to Dolphin resort same contract ID gives you $108.76.