*DECEMBER Pen Pal Letter & Twist*CLOSED

Amanda did you sent out your December letter, and twist?

Thank you ladies for the check ins, and updates.

Today was a great mail day! Thank you, Katherine, for the cookbook. And thank you, Cindy, for the adorable dish and spreader. The chocolates were snatched up by the boys very quickly, too!

Just 2 more to be received...sent/received? Anyone see o'sew cute around? Cindy did you get anything from her or remember her saying that she was going on a trip?

I will be revealing January's twist soon, and topic once all mailings have arrived.

If anyone else would like to join in for the next round, it is not too late. Just send me a pm with your info. We will be celebrating Easter/Spring in the next upcoming round. :goodvibes

REMINDER- Weekly check ins are mandatory. If I do not hear back from you after sending several pms, your letters/twist are not sent out on time, sadly I will have to remove you from the exchange.

I will close this months thread, and we will move on to January.

Just 2 more to be received...sent/received? Anyone see o'sew cute around? Cindy did you get anything from her or remember her saying that she was going on a trip?

Received nothing and don't remember anything about a trip.

I will be revealing January's twist soon, and topic once all mailings have arrived.

If anyone else would like to join in for the next round, it is not too late. Just send me a pm with your info. We will be celebrating Easter/Spring in the next upcoming round. :goodvibes

:santa::santa:

Thank you for the check in Cindy.

This thread is closed. Please post all check ins, .... on the January thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter