december check in

Just thought that I would add that my family will also be there. We are going from the 17-21st and staying at Paradise Pier. We are planning on not telling my ds (7) until we get there, which is driving my dh and I NUTS! We can't wait ourselves and seem to talk about it all the time, but also trying to keep it a secret.

Kathy

misscampbells said:
Just thought that I would add that my family will also be there. We are going from the 17-21st and staying at Paradise Pier. We are planning on not telling my ds (7) until we get there, which is driving my dh and I NUTS! We can't wait ourselves and seem to talk about it all the time, but also trying to keep it a secret.
We're same dates ~ same hotel. :goodvibes Last summer we pulled off a surprise trip for our girls, not telling them until we were at the top of the Grapevine (Hwy. 5). As hard as it was to keep it a secret, it was well worth it. :tinker:

Our family will be there also and we cannot wait!! We will be there December 10-13, I can't believe no one else is going that week yet! Maybe that's a good sign for crowds? Hope so! December is a wonderful time to go!

Andrea

MATTERHORN said:
Our family will be there also and we cannot wait!! We will be there December 10-13, I can't believe no one else is going that week yet! Maybe that's a good sign for crowds? Hope so! December is a wonderful time to go!

Andrea

We'll be there Dec. 12-16th, and like you I'm hoping for lighter crowds!

I'm certainly pushing for it. It's the first time my family's been close enough to go to Disneyland rather than WDW, and I don't think I can wait until summer.

So, I'm diligently and subtley dropping hints. And yes, I consider, "Not now, I'm busy planning our Disney trip," subtle.

I am not going now, I dont think I will ever fly again, lost $400,00 between the DL package and the airfare from LAX to vegas but I don't care, I am happy about not flying but miserable about not going on a trip...oh well, so is life, we have to roll with the punchs :wave:

jwsqrdplus2 said:
Dec 25-29th here!! I know it will be crazy crowds, but we were able to get a 4-night stay off sight for free thanks to DH travelling so much! We used his points.

It is a surprise trip for DDs! Still trying to figure out how to break the news!!!

Plans changed!

We are now going Dec 6-11, and it is no longer a surprise. DD1 has the opportunity to dance in a parade on Dec 9, so we just shifted the whole vacation! Now we are driving in on the 6th (leave after school gets out), spending the 7th (DD1's b-day!), 8th and 10th touring as a family. On the 9th, DD1 and I will be tied up with parade stuff while DH and DD2 get to go play in the parks. Then we drive home on the 11th.

Lost the element of surprise, but gained a day on the trip! And the hotel still had availability for a points stay, so still no hotel costs!!

We'll be there Nov 31 to Dec 3rd!!! So very excited. It can't get here soon enough! :cool1:

we're going to DL for the first time ever this christmas - Dec 28 to Jan3. We have our flights booked but are still trying to pick a hotel. So many options and so many different reviews. We can't wait to finally see what Disney is all about!!

I rebooked and going again Dec 22-26 then going off to Vegas, I'm still afraid to fly and said I would never do it again but I have a new mind set, life is to short so I am going to live it while I can :thumbsup2

i'll be there with my husband and our friend from dec. 29th to jan. 2nd. it's gonna be my husband's 25th b-day party, our first visit during the holidays, and our friend's first visit since before DCA opened... so we've got a lot on our hands...

I'll be there Dec. 23-26th!! :banana: There will be myself, DH (36) and DD (10). We're staying at the Disneyland Hotel. My husband and I have never been to DL together so this will be a great way to spend our 1st Christmas together since getting married at WDW in April! :love:

We are so excited....but we haven't told DD yet, we're trying to keep it a secret :teeth:

Laura

I just booked our first DL visit today :cool1: for Dec 14 to Dec 19. We will be staying at the Disneyland Hotel :wizard: . Me, dh and ds's 11 and 8 years. :cheer2:

GailT said:
I rebooked and going again Dec 22-26 then going off to Vegas, I'm still afraid to fly and said I would never do it again but I have a new mind set, life is to short so I am going to live it while I can :thumbsup2

I glad you decide to go anyway! Life is to short to be afraid to go to DL.

I'll be there Dec 7th-12th with my friend and her family. First time doing disney without my DD5 (I'm such a mean mommy). I'm really looking forward to not having to deal with the tired crying child and having to stop for a bathroom break every 20 mins. My friend will have her three children and I told her I would help if her and her husband needed a break but the majority of the time I'm on my own. :cool1:

I'll be there the first weekend!

This is gonna be a great year...we'll see the Christmas decorations at DL, then fly off to WDW to see what they've got!!! This is our second year hitting both coasts in December. It's AWESOME!

We'll be there Dec 10-16.We asked the kids if they wanted to go and have a small christmas or have a regular one.They voted for disney and a week out of school(never have taken them out like this before).DH was tired of buying video games for DS12 and him being grounded and not being able to play.DD10 and DD5 can't keep their room cleaned from all the junk,so they don't need anything else.We will get them something however.
The last time I was at DL for christmas was when I sang in the candlelight procession.It was way cool for those of you lucky enough to be there then.Our actor who told the christmas story was Craig T Nelson of Coach and Poltergeist.

Ok, I have my ticker set and my DL passporter ordered. :thumbsup2

My Daughter and I will be there December 4th thru the 9th. I'm so excited! :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter