December Airline Rates?

FirstTimertoDiz

<font color=teal>I love visiting NYC<br><font colo
Hope you all can help me- I am thinking of planning a short trip in the first or second week in December. Can anyone tell me what the SWA might be for that time of year? Do airlines have a value season? I need to make this trip as budget conscious as possible, so I was hoping to get an idea on transportation.

Thanks for your help! :flower:

Lisa

The Airlines run on supply/demand, more than a "value season". I can't tell you what an airfare might be, but I can tell you that after watching airfare from Milwaukee to MCO daily for the last 6 months, I just booked for our Nov/Dec. trip. The best advice I can give is to find a price you are comfortable paying and when you see it, grab it. You first need to know what airfare usually is, though. Good Luck! :goodvibes
Mousefansmom

FirstTimertoDiz said:
Hope you all can help me- I am thinking of planning a short trip in the first or second week in December. Can anyone tell me what the SWA might be for that time of year? Do airlines have a value season? I need to make this trip as budget conscious as possible, so I was hoping to get an idea on transportation.

Thanks for your help! :flower:

Lisa

No sure where in PA you are, but from BDL (Hartford) traditional SWA rates of $79 OW plus taxes and fees which equates to about $175 RT if you book shortly after they come out and in past years I've seen specials of $49 OW. This is of course, for booking anytime that not even remotely close to Thanksgiving or Christmas, and I will tell you Friday departures and Sunday returns are also tough. BUt if you're willing/able to fly Tues-Wed Thursday to Tues-Wed Thurs, you can probably get RT for $150 +/-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter