December 9, 2016 — 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from Galveston

bigarrazorback

Earning My Ears
My family Just booked this cruise and we are very excited, we did not see a thread for this yet. Lets get a roll call for FE. Also A little bit about us. My family loves anything Disney. We have done a couple Disney cruises and loved them this is our second time on the Wonder. and out second time doing FE.

DH
DW
DS9
DD6

Last edited:
We're on this cruise as well! It will be myself, DH, DD5 & DD2. Both sets of grandparents will also be joining us! We are huge Disney fans/cruisers. This will be our 8th Disney cruise, my parents 2nd Disney cruise and my in-laws 12th Disney cruise! We will definitely be joining the FE!

We are on this cruise, too! This will be our 2nd! I'm VERY new to the DIS boards, so please bare with me! Cruising with me and hubby(DH right?) are my parents and his Mom and Moms boyfriend! My parents 1st cruise ever! I think we are wanting to do FE, we didn't last cruise. I just joined the FB group and will find out numbers for FE and add to the Google doc. We booked this cruise June 2015, will be a much anticipated trip when we finally get there!

Welcome to the group if you have any questions feel free to ask that is what we are here for to make this as memorable as possible

We cruised in December of 2015 and now we're booked for December 9, 2016. It will be my daughter, son-in-law, granddaughter and me. My granddaughter and I definitely want to be in a FE group. We had so much fun last time. She will be 7 and I'm 50+.

YAY!!! I am so impressed that I actually found this forum! This will be our first DISNEY cruise and we are thrilled...you would think we were leaving in a month with all this excitement! Cruising with me will be- my DH, our oldest DD (will be 5), DS (will be 3) and youngest DD (will be 16 months!)--this will be the first time on a cruise for the children. We are excited to see what all this FE fun is about! I asked to join the FB group, looking forward to connecting with you all!

To comply with the rules I will maintain a spreadsheet with all the information all i need is everyone to post your information and i will upload the list to make sure everyone is on it. We will cut it off at 20 members.
Here is a list of what information to fill out for those who have not done a FE before.
Cabin Members: DH, DW, DS, DD ( for children list their ages IE DS 9 so that we have age appropriate gifts)
Cabin Number
Allergies:
a popular FE gift is an ice cream sundae kit with nuts so please tell us any allergies.
Other Information: is anyone celebrating a birthday, anniversary or anything special.
Names: Many people give personalized gifts so if you are comfortable provide the names of all cabin members

I just sent a message to my travel agent to book this cruise :) Just got off the Wonder on Feb. 1 after doing a 7 night Southern Caribbean. Can't wait to be back!

Weird those didn't show at the top of the page I was on. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place. It's a shame. Not a fan of the rule personally but thanks for reply to my question!

Weird those didn't show at the top of the page I was on. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place. It's a shame. Not a fan of the rule personally but thanks for reply to my question!

Yeah, they are NOT stuck on every page on the DIS, but these two policy threads have been stuck near the top of the Disney Cruise Meets board - http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/ - continuously since they were first posted.

Sorry you missed the notices on the Disney Cruise Meets board where this thread was started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter