December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the AK this morning and guess who I saw sitting on a bench by rope drop? Kathy and Greg... what a small world. Never met her but recognized her from pictures.

:offtopic:
Just had to say Nice to meet you Chuck. I was in shock so I stumbled over my words when I tried to speak! How in the world you recognised me I will never know. :confused3 It was a one in a million chance of us meeting like that.:yay:
Have a very Magical cruise!!

Kathy

That is too cool! It truly is amazing how small the world seems at times... Have a great Sunday everyone!!

I hope everyone has a good Sunday as well!

Going to watch the Blackhawks play tonight against the Blue Jackets. Here's to continuing their historic efforts!

I went to the AK this morning and guess who I saw sitting on a bench by rope drop? Kathy and Greg... what a small world. Never met her but recognized her from pictures.

Just had to say Nice to meet you Chuck. I was in shock so I stumbled over my words when I tried to speak! How in the world you recognised me I will never know. :confused3 It was a one in a million chance of us meeting like that.:yay:

Kathy

:rotfl:we are on the same San Juan cruise with Kathy!!! Small small world!!!

Kathy

It was great to meet you too, finally. I may not always remember names, but I very rarely forget a face. You had posted pics back on the nanaheads cruise that we missed and I just remembered :)

How fun is that....Glad you guys finally got to meet.

Kathy

Hey Kathy...nice to see you over here....I wish you and Greg would switch and join us.....;)

:rotfl:we are on the same San Juan cruise with Kathy!!! Small small world!!!

I say that also, but I think Kathy know everyone who has ever traveled on Disney....:rotfl: and I mean that with the deepest respect...

4 weeks until I go to WDW and get away from the cold! I'm totally excited!
:p
but I believe before you go, you may have to deal with what Tuesday may be leaving behind...

Yay. Another step closer to our trip made yesterday. We are going to be staying at the Marriott at the LAX. I booked it through a 3rd party and got $100 (after taxes were included) off the advertised Marriott rate. No breakfast included but we get a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport.

We've had so little rain here this wet season so I've been reading everyone's weather reports with interest. We've been getting some rain overnight but not enough to get excited about although it's enough to keep the grass green :yay:

When do we find out our Cruise Name? Has everyone voted yet or are we going to hold out a bit longer for more joiners?

Well it has started again.... SNOW and lots of it.. they are saying 2 inches per hour up to 20inches... i feel like crying.....

Well it has started again.... SNOW and lots of it.. they are saying 2 inches per hour up to 20inches... i feel like crying.....
I saw the weather reports on GMA this morning. Sorry that we weren't able to send some nice weather your way fast enough. I'm sure it will get there by April or May ;)

I know it horrible and that is a lot of snow...but the only good thing is that its the end of february so hopefully after this, come March, we wont get much more....anyway, we are due to get some of it tomorrow afternoon...not
happy about it, but what can you do....its winter in the midwest....
I really need some sun and warm weather right about now.

Yay. Another step closer to our trip made yesterday. We are going to be staying at the Marriott at the LAX. I booked it through a 3rd party and got $100 (after taxes were included) off the advertised Marriott rate. No breakfast included but we get a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport.

We've had so little rain here this wet season so I've been reading everyone's weather reports with interest. We've been getting some rain overnight but not enough to get excited about although it's enough to keep the grass green :yay:

When do we find out our Cruise Name? Has everyone voted yet or are we going to hold out a bit longer for more joiners?

We still have one name in the lead. I'll let the group decide. My thoughts are the end of the month.

Ccann said:

That is a lot! Stay safe.

What is everyone's thoughts on the group name? When should we end voting? The group is not growing and most have voted. I was going to say the end of the month but that is just 2 days away.

I say I announce it today :cool1: what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter