December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. In a hotel room just north of savannah. Heading to the house in Florida for 2 weeks. Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.

robinsa88 said:
Hi all!

My friend and I are from Australia and this will be our third disney cruise (and first time to the Carribean!)

We are disney obsessed twenty something's who will then be going on to WDW for a seven night stay at CSR with DxDP (we are foodies and this is our second time to WDW - last time we regretted not doing TS more than twice in ten days - this time our budget has given us room for the plan and we are VERY excited, eating all our own food last time was a budget saver and made our AKL trip possible, but we felt we lost some magic by not eating at disney)

I only just found out about FEs and am hoping to participate on our cruise!

Welcome, my name is Casey I will be traveling with My husband Pete and two kids. Taylor 7 and Peter 4. This will be our second cruise and 2nd with Disney.
We just got back in November from a 8 day trip to the world. We had the DXDP... Came home with 3 meal credits left.. A lot of food in dead.... We did about two TS almost everyday. We skipped one ressie and did room service instead to let the kids finish their naps.(which they haven't napped in 2 years before the trip.) it was my DD favorite dinner... Go figure right!! She thought it was cool eating and watching the animals from our room.( AKL)
You will enjoy the flexibility and all the snack credits you will get...
Look forward to getting to know you the next few months before our cruise.

Hi all!

My friend and I are from Australia and this will be our third disney cruise (and first time to the Carribean!)

We are disney obsessed twenty something's who will then be going on to WDW for a seven night stay at CSR with DxDP (we are foodies and this is our second time to WDW - last time we regretted not doing TS more than twice in ten days - this time our budget has given us room for the plan and we are VERY excited, eating all our own food last time was a budget saver and made our AKL trip possible, but we felt we lost some magic by not eating at disney)

:welcome: to the board! 293 days till the cruise! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Oh, and if everyone would want, I'll bring my tripod and we can get a group photo in the atrium. I did this on my last cruise and it turned out well! We had it scheduled for about 2:30pm-3pm on embarkation day.

robinsa88 said:
Hi all!

G'day mate! (Really, not all Australians say that)

Looking at your name are you from SA?

This will be our second cruise and we loved the first one so much we couldn't wait to do it again.

Donald_Quackers said:

Oh, and if everyone would want, I'll bring my tripod and we can get a group photo in the atrium. I did this on my last cruise and it turned out well! We had it scheduled for about 2:30pm-3pm on embarkation day.

Donald Quackers that would be great if you could do that! Thank you for offering. We haven't decided to bring ours or just buy one when we get to Orlando.

It's raining :) We've had 15mm so far today, of course, it had to wait to start after I hung out 3 loads of washing outside and walk out of the supermarket with a full trolley to start :)

Looking at airfares today - Orlando to NYC 12/19 then NYC to Missoula 12/23. Have yet to book though as I don't know if I should wait until we've got our international flights booked or just book them now before prices go up. Haven't looked at Missoula to Seattle yet. Maybe I could do Missoula to Vancouver. Decisions decisions :)

It's raining :) We've had 15mm so far today, of course, it had to wait to start after I hung out 3 loads of washing outside and walk out of the supermarket with a full trolley to start :)

Looking at airfares today - Orlando to NYC 12/19 then NYC to Missoula 12/23. Have yet to book though as I don't know if I should wait until we've got our international flights booked or just book them now before prices go up. Haven't looked at Missoula to Seattle yet. Maybe I could do Missoula to Vancouver. Decisions decisions :)

Ugh, I hate that 'should I book? Should I wait?" back and forth thought process! We have booked our flights though as they were under $200 each, something we had not seen in a LOOOONG time! :banana::banana: And now, I won't go back and look again. It is what it is and I would only drive myself a little bonkers if I keep looking!

Marlea98 said:
G'day mate! (Really, not all Australians say that)

Looking at your name are you from SA?

This will be our second cruise and we loved the first one so much we couldn't wait to do it again.

Yes, originally from SA, currently living in Canberra though!

Thank you to everyone for introducing themselves - I have added us to the web page roll call and FE page :) will get on to the FB page tomorrow.

I should also add that my actual name is Alyce, and I will be travelling with my friend Peta. We have been friends since high school but now live in different states. We have very similar interests and both enjoy travelling, so we take a yearly holiday together (usually with a disney theme!).

Hi everyone. In a hotel room just north of savannah. Heading to the house in Florida for 2 weeks. Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.

Enjoy your time in Florida....as if you wouldnt...

That would be great...looking at your pictures from your last cruise the group photo did come out good. Thanks for offering...

Well just finished cleaning the dining room and have laundry going and we are going to head out grocery shopping....
I didnt get anything done yesterday, I woke up with back spasms....its much better today, but still a little sore....so yesterday was a bust, I was in bed most of the day...so now I have to really get moving and get things done around here.

have a good day all

The "airline game" is always interesting--when to buy???? My experience has been that there's usually a fall (that's fall in the US) sale. I try to hold out until then unless I see a fare that looks amazing...just a thought.

Enjoy your time in Florida....as if you wouldnt...

That would be great...looking at your pictures from your last cruise the group photo did come out good. Thanks for offering...

Well just finished cleaning the dining room and have laundry going and we are going to head out grocery shopping....
I didnt get anything done yesterday, I woke up with back spasms....its much better today, but still a little sore....so yesterday was a bust, I was in bed most of the day...so now I have to really get moving and get things done around here.

have a good day all
Don't overdo it and put your back into spasms again...

That is a good idea, I'll add it to the events page. Thanks for offering.

Good Morning! It's a lovely Monday morning....only because I'm still in my bathrobe!!! I love holiday Mondays even though the Tuesday following are horrible at work....:rotfl2:

And I'm drinking my coffee out of my Mickey Mouse Club cup surfing my Disney sites....:surfweb: All is right in my world today!

Have a super day, everyone!! :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!