December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by A Litle Pixie Dust, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philatiger

philatiger Just Goofin Around......

Have a great trip, and put all the cold and snow behind you.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. philatiger

Sounds like a great birthday party, glad all went well.

4. philatiger

No decision on a name yet. thought we would get more people joining by now. When does everyone think we should cut off the voting? We only have 14 votes and we have a tie so far. I think maybe we should go another month.

5. Donald_Quackers

Donald_Quackers Quacktastic!

I'm ok with holding it another month. I put my vote in already, but I'm kinda anxious to see which one wins!

6. Dixielady908

Dixielady908 Grandma's Little Princess

I think waiting till the end of February is fine....if by then the rest of the group does not get back on here and start chatting, I honestly dont think, we will be hearing from most of them by the time we cruise.

I guess we will have a small group of us.....which is fine....:)

:wave2:

7. Va-NanaTink

Va-NanaTink DIS Veteran

I agree. There is probably be a big jump toward the end, but we are already in our year and I think we have to start sometime. I'm assuming that although there are two that are tied, that votes might have been cast for other names? If so, we can do a one-two week vote between the tied names. We can also post on the FB reminding others if they have not voted they should.

8. Donald_Quackers

Donald_Quackers Quacktastic!

That sounds like a great idea!

9. Ccann

Ccann Mouseketeer

I just posted on FB... Chuck you can delete my idea of the group name it is more of a saying then a name. Fan at sea!

I am good with taking the top two now and doing a new vote for the group name... The sooner we come up with one the sooner I can come up with some FE gifts :)!

10. Va-NanaTink

Va-NanaTink DIS Veteran

Yes, if someone is wanting to use the name/logo for FE gifts, they probably need it...lets say, end of Feb will be the decision time. If we are still tied at that time, we will have a one-week vote off!

11. Ccann

Ccann Mouseketeer

Do you know why the two names are?

12. Dixielady908

sounds good:thumbsup2

Ok, we have another "go live" with our scanning system here in the office, so guess what it is not working properly yet....arrrrggg this gets old to fast....every time we have a "go live" with a new system its nothing but problems and headaches...:badpc:.....
    then they told us how to print a certain form, and guess what the missed telling us 4 steps of how to print that form???:confused3
    so needless to say, I think its time to go home and back to bed for a well deserved nap!!!:thumbsup2:goodvibes

13. Ccann

Ccann Mouseketeer

It sounds like you need to have day do over!

14. Va-NanaTink

Va-NanaTink DIS Veteran

Nope, Chuck is the only one who knows what they are. ;)

15. Va-NanaTink

Va-NanaTink DIS Veteran

OH do I ever understand that and so feel for you!!!! :sad:

So off you go! Tell them call when all the bugs are worked out! ::yes::

16. philatiger

Yes, the tie is between:

Fantasy Funseekers and Castaways

17. philatiger

Ok, we are in our new house and finally have internet. Here is a pic of the new house:

[​IMG]

And the most amazing thing happened last night. I went out at 8:10 to put out the trash and heard some boom booms. And I could see the Wishes fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. Now we just need to find a way to pipe in the music.

18. Ccann

Ccann Mouseketeer

Beautiful... And oh how fun.... Watching fireworks in the comfort of your own home... Jealous;)

19. Va-NanaTink

Va-NanaTink DIS Veteran

How beautiful!!!! And so fun you can see the fireworks!!! Wooo hoo! The little green monster inside is growing!!! ;)

I'm hobbling around, :crutches: did strain my knee with the bad weather....ah well, it is what it is! as long as I'm good to go in May for our trip...we are doing the Wild Africa Trek...which I'm very excited about!!!:hyper:

20. Dixielady908

Love the house, and the fireworks, wow...how exciting, I cant wait to see them from your house...it will great since we will be spending the night before the cruise there....:goodvibes:rotfl2::rotfl:...really tho, the house looks great...I'm with Stephanie...a little jealous here...

21. Dixielady908

Ouch....hoping your knee starts feeling better soon. But you have a few months so you should be good to go for your trip and trek:thumbsup2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.