December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
afternoon all....

Well went the to venue this morning to see where the wedding will be, I have to say, they picked a really pretty place. There were three wedding that were going to be there today, we we were able to see the room all set up. Now that I have seen the place, I am getting more excited about it. It was a family affair, as the brides along with us were all there.

Now just finished making my chicken Parm for our company tonite, just waiting for them to get here.

have a good one

afternoon all....

Well went the to venue this morning to see where the wedding will be, I have to say, they picked a really pretty place. There were three wedding that were going to be there today, we we were able to see the room all set up. Now that I have seen the place, I am getting more excited about it. It was a family affair, as the brides along with us were all there.

Now just finished making my chicken Parm for our company tonite, just waiting for them to get here.

have a good one

How exciting! Both my boys are married so no more weddings for us for a few years as Erin is only 6....and if her daddy has his way, no wedding for about 34 more years. :rotfl:

Jitensha said:
My whole family is coming down with the norovirus. One after another. It has been a rough week.

I'm sorry to hear that. Keep up your fluids and relax. Get well soon.

Va-NanaTink said:
LOL...when I was little, our Nativity of course didn't have the babe in it until Christmas and the wise men 'journeyed' through the house, arriving on Epiphany.

That is so lovely! We've got some elves on shelves - they'll have to do.

Va-NanaTink said:
That's what we did.....and then you can make door magnets, etc. I took a cheap tote bag and ironed one on that to use to go down to the pool.

I made up two tote bags with transfers I'd made. I ended up giving one to a lovely couple we became friends with and still keep in contact with. They're the SF ones we will be visiting :)

Hello all! I havent been on in months! Is there a FB page for this cruise yet?

Also, not sure if you voted on a name for our group....if not go to Chuck's...(philatigers) signature you can go under events (i believe) and find a list of our choices then you can vote)

Glad to have you back....

Good morning all:

well today is my last day of vacation, have to go back to work tomorrow:sad2:
time really goes fast when you dont have to work....Heather will be here till Thursday, so I will have to leave work a little early to take her to the airport. I'm already missing them, and they havent left yet. We are having such a gareat visit.

We are going to take Isabella to Disney for her 5th Birthday, which is April of 2014....:dance3: so going to start the planning now......I love planning...my daughter, (the smart girl I raised) is letting me plan, as "you know all about it, just let me know"......;)

Well going to do some shopping today and going out to lunch....

have a good day all

Oh, we had icy rain saturday night....so we have one vehicle that stays on the driveway....talk about being covered in ice....even the tires were ice covered. crazy, the poor dog is have a time on the deck trying to get in and out....he just slides....

well the sun is shining today, so hopefull the ice will melt.

bye

Dixielady908 said:
Oh, we had icy rain saturday night....so we have one vehicle that stays on the driveway....talk about being covered in ice....even the tires were ice covered. crazy, the poor dog is have a time on the deck trying to get in and out....he just slides....

well the sun is shining today, so hopefull the ice will melt.

bye

Icy rain isn't nice. We had some when we were in Montana and it was unpleasant, I much prefer snow.

Spent Sunday night at the hospital with DS. We got home late on Monday afternoon and I had 33 hours without sleep, it was like having jet lag :( He's fine, they thought he had appendicitis but because he also had pains at the top centre of his tummy as well as in the normal places for the appendix, they ran a whole heap of tests to try and work out what was going on. In the end, he was allowed some food after lunch yesterday and if he could keep it down they said he could go home. Thankfully he did and they did and we went home for sleep :) The children's ward at the hospital is so noisy! Last time he was admitted he was in an isolation room as a toddler with croup so it was sealed and just us and so nice and quiet :)

Icy rain isn't nice. We had some when we were in Montana and it was unpleasant, I much prefer snow.

Spent Sunday night at the hospital with DS. We got home late on Monday afternoon and I had 33 hours without sleep, it was like having jet lag :( He's fine, they thought he had appendicitis but because he also had pains at the top centre of his tummy as well as in the normal places for the appendix, they ran a whole heap of tests to try and work out what was going on. In the end, he was allowed some food after lunch yesterday and if he could keep it down they said he could go home. Thankfully he did and they did and we went home for sleep :) The children's ward at the hospital is so noisy! Last time he was admitted he was in an isolation room as a toddler with croup so it was sealed and just us and so nice and quiet :)

Hope he is feeling better. Glad its not his appendix.

:wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter