December 5, 2015 Meet

I think I poosted waaaaaaaay back last year on this thread that we will be on this cruise....but maybe I just dreamt that. pixiedust:

Anyhow My hubby (turning 40), my 3 kids, my in-laws, my parents and I will be on board. I would LOVE to connect with any dis activities and FE. Please PM me if you have any of those going on and open. Thanks! Holly

Hi Everyone!! I have started Roll call for ornaments and Mixology, if you have not received a confirmation from me please contact me right away! Also I have a FE Update for all groups except white rabbit! If you haven't receive a copy and want one just let me know! Did everyone get signed up for everything they wanted?

This is our second disney cruise and we didn't understand the FE stuff so we didn't participate but now that I understand I'm excited to be a part of the fun. Does anyone know who first invented the FE? Just curious. This seems particularly super with a holiday themed cruise so that that there is many more items to put in the FE. How many "gifts" do we bring? Thank you for all your help:santa:

This is our second disney cruise and we didn't understand the FE stuff so we didn't participate but now that I understand I'm excited to be a part of the fun. Does anyone know who first invented the FE? Just curious. This seems particularly super with a holiday themed cruise so that that there is many more items to put in the FE. How many "gifts" do we bring? Thank you for all your help:santa:

Hi,
Have you signed up for FE yet?

I think I poosted waaaaaaaay back last year on this thread that we will be on this cruise....but maybe I just dreamt that. pixiedust:

Anyhow My hubby (turning 40), my 3 kids, my in-laws, my parents and I will be on board. I would LOVE to connect with any dis activities and FE. Please PM me if you have any of those going on and open. Thanks! Holly
Did you get all signed up? Sorry it's hard to put names to the log on names! Lol

Hi Linda,
I have you all signed up and the list will go out soon. If you have any more questions please let me know :)

Holly, you are all signed up! I will email you the list soon!! White rabbit groups will be 12 cabins!

Looking forward to the list. Please email it to me when you have it so I can start getting the goodies ready for my group. :banana::banana::banana::banana:THANK YOU for organizing all of this!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hollypixiedust:

Hi and welcome!!! As you are already aware, there is much more action on the FB page than here....but we will keep both active and going!!! Woohoo!!!!
Help! We are first time Disney Cruisers and just realized about Fish Extenders...please tell me it's not too late to participate for the cruise. Also, can you please direct us to the FB page?

We'd like to do FE, but question: are 12 year old boys too old/cool to participate? I'm totally with Marla above. I don't know how to get started.

Thanks!

Hi everybody! We are jumping on this cruise too! It's a working cruise for my DH who works for the company, but my 6 year old daughters and I are tagging along. It's our first cruise on the Fantasy, we have cruised on the Dream and Magic several times. We won't do FE this time because it was such a last minute thing for us but let me know if there are other get-togethers going on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!