December 30, 2013 - New Year's Eve on the Disney Magic

Tanya,
Did you have a good time on the Fantasy? I know you must have! I have been trying to find time to put together a trip report, but I can't even find time to update the FE list for this cruise :) I guess we're not in a real hurry, and it will get done. Sorry for the delay, though.

Mar

Yes, we had a great time! It did rain all day at Castaway though, so we had an excursion cancelled. I don't know that I will ever get unpacked though, lol clothes are put away however we got a lot of FE gifts.

Hey everyone,
My daughter has been playing around with logos for the cruise and I thought I would run a couple of them past you. There are two here. Please let me know which (if either) of them you like, or if you might prefer to try your own hand at a logo before we choose one. We still have some time, but if we are going to start working on FE stuff soon and anyone wants to use a cruise logo, we should probably create and choose one soon.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.
Mary

Logowboat.jpg

Logonoboat.jpg

They are both so cute!

Thanks! Have you had a cruise logo for cruises you have been on? We had one that someone (not Christy) developed for two cruises and used the logo for identification in the FE. We use other graphics too for different things, but the cruise logo was something everyone used to identify our group.

Should we see if we can agree on one, or if not, I guess we could put them both out there :-)

Mary

I'm still here...just super busy with my little one!!! I love both logos...I can not wait for this cruise!!! Ahhhh!!! We have our outfits for New Years pretty much done...just need to buy shoes for the little one but waiting until we get closer to finalize the size. :) otherwise we have our outfits all ready to get packed up!

We will also be on this cruise! It will be myself (Leah) and my DH (Carl). This will be our 8th cruise but our first one on the "new" Magic as we were just on the ETBA cruise in June. I am very excited to see what she will look like after all of the construction and remodeling that we saw going on. Thank you for opening this thread.

Hello everyone! We are joining you on this cruise as well! We've been booked for awhile, but our friends, twacht and family, didn't know, so I didn't post.

It will be 4 of us, myself, DH, and our dds (13 and 10).

This will be DH & my 9th Disney cruise and our dds' 7th. We can't wait to see the NEW Magic, since our first DCL cruise was on the Magic in 2010.
We would LOVE to participate in the FE.

Looking forward to meeting everyone! Do we have a facebook group?

That scrapbookin mama is sneaky!!! LOL Mary, we will be joining the FE now. Tracy talked this Tracy right into it. DH Michael, myself Tracy, DS Matthew 14, DS Sasha 12, DD Alena 12 and DD Lexi 11. You will all see us...we are a fun travel group!!!!

Tracy

We just booked today. We participated in an FE this past week in Alaska! It was a great time. I will PM you tonight! My last FE group did a FB page. It was easier to connect than the disboards. If people are interested, I can help with that.

I don't have enough posts to PM you. We did everything last time in FB. I will see what I can do.

We had 16 families and 65 participants in our Alaskan cruise a couple of weeks ago and that was fun getting all those gifts to Vancouver!

I'm all for a FB page too, it is easier to connect I think. My last cruise was the first time I really participated in anything, and I now have some amazing lifelong friends! I cannot wait until December.

Hello all,
I am sorry to have to say this, but some things have come up that will make it impractical if not impossible for Christy and me to be on the Magic New Year's cruise. No one is sick or anything; we just have had some family priorities come up that will keep us from making the trip. We are very disappointed but we have cancelled our reservations and will be re-booking as soon as we decide what we will be able to do.

I will be sending the FE list, as complete as I was able to get it, to everyone on the list and also to the last group who wanted to join, so you will be able to choose someone to take over the list maintenance. There are currently 7 cabins on the list, which I called Group 1, since we had talked about limiting the groups to 10 cabins each. It sounds like you will want to take the discussion to FB, and if so, whoever takes over the FE list can upload it to FB so everyone can see it there.

I am really sorry to have to bail on everyone like this. I know you will all have a great time, and we are very disappointed we will not be able to enjoy it with you. Please feel free to use the logos Christy made if you like them and want to use them. Have a great cruise, everyone.

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter