December 26, 2013 Disney Dream 3-Day Bahamas

7th post!

BTW, I see you put the location on the FE spreadsheet.

We are from Atlantic Canada.

looking up & researching FE gift ideas!

I also wanna add another family
The Trumpower Family
Husband Sam
Wife. Amanda
Daughter. Shay
Stateroom. 7102
4C

Do you guys think 15 families is too much? Should I split the groups and do 7 & 8?

Is that the total # with the larger extended families? My personal preference is slightly smaller groups, just because its a small cruise, however 15 is fine by me. :) I am good with whatever!

I can't believe that tomorrow, we can say we are going on our cruise this month! Woo Hoo!!!!:cool1::cool1:

I have been trying to decided what I am going to do for our FE gifts. It's so hard with all the stuff I could do, but I gotta do it quick. We are leaving for Florida on the 18th. Ahhhh . . .

I had the same question as princessmocha…When you say 15 families are you including the families within a family (many of the families on the Excel document include grandparents and in-laws)?

I was assuming that we count each stateroom as a separate family. StramMom: correct me if I'm wrong. I want to make sure that I have plenty of FE gifts. Has everyone on the list confirmed their participation?

Princessmocha: Will all of your family (including extended family) be staying in one stateroom?

I am comfortable with the large group or splitting the group.

I had the same question as princessmocha…When you say 15 families are you including the families within a family (many of the families on the Excel document include grandparents and in-laws)?

I was assuming that we count each stateroom as a separate family. StramMom: correct me if I'm wrong. I want to make sure that I have plenty of FE gifts. Has everyone on the list confirmed their participation?

Princessmocha: Will all of your family (including extended family) be staying in one stateroom?

I am comfortable with the large group or splitting the group.

Nope, we are not all in the same room - MIL & FIL are not participating, but my BIL's family is. I sent Margaret their info. They are right next door to us. :)

I just figured out what I am going to do tonight, so I need to go buy the stuff tomorrow (or Monday) :)

December is here!!! Now this vacation feels so close

I'm fine with whatever is decided. Can not wait for this cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter