**December 2016 Check In!**

Not sure if I already replied to this thread. We leave in 24 days! This was a sorta last-minute trip, because we're used to planning about a year in advanced but found a fantastic deal on airline tickets and just couldn't pass the opportunity up! Within 24 hours, we went from no trip to having both airlines and hotel booked.

I missed going on ToT one last time (because I'm a chicken...) but am going to push myself to go this trip.
I don't have you listed in the first post - if you'd like to let me know your dates and hotel I can add you :)

Checking in. Our family of 4 will be stay at the GCV from the 10th to the 14th. This is our first trip to DLR after over a dozen in the past 20 to WDW. <3 it'll be my and my 2 kids' first time setting foot on CA soil or seeing the Pacific. We usually do 9-14 days at WDW so this is going to be a big change for us.

Last edited:
I thought I had posted on here but I guess not! We'll be there 12/2-12/7 staying at the Anaheim worldmark. 3rd time staying here, 5th trip to the dlr :)

Kids are 15, 13 and 4, and we're all reeeealllly excited :) first time going at Christmas!

Dec 27 - Jan 3 staying at Park Vue.

So excited! 27 more sleeps!

Just DH and myself heading down form WA this time (going again in February with the kids!)... Dec. 2 -Dec. 7 Paradise Pier.
Just checked the weather ... what do you pack when it's 68 during the day but 42 at night?!?!

Checking in. Taking my SO on a last minute birthday trip (his bday is 12/06). He's been to DL over 20+ times, but has never been during the holiday season. We arrive tomorrow and will be staying at GCH 12/02-12/04.

Last edited:
I have been in the ER with my mom for 14 hours and counting. My daughter and I are supposed to leave for DL Saturday afternoon. Mom wants us to still go. I've never needed a Disney therapy trip more.

Did I mention that I have yet to pack anything and I have a craft fair to work on Sat morning before we leave?

Mickey.... take me away!!!

We'll be there Dec 9th-13th. Celebrating our wedding anniversary, as we had a Disney Fairytale wedding two years ago. We have so much planned. Club 33 dinner and drinks at the lounge. Even have the potential to join our Club host with a VIP tour during the trip as well. SO excited! Plus lots of other dinners planned and of course all the entertainment activities to do. We're also having anniversary photo's inside the park, done by our Disney wedding photographer. Really excited to do that, since we couldn't get it to work out when we got married. 7 more days!!

I have been in the ER with my mom for 14 hours and counting. My daughter and I are supposed to leave for DL Saturday afternoon. Mom wants us to still go. I've never needed a Disney therapy trip more.

Did I mention that I have yet to pack anything and I have a craft fair to work on Sat morning before we leave?

Mickey.... take me away!!!
Oh, no ! So, sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope she's feeling better. I know how much you've needed and have been looking forward to your trip.

Sending Prayers and Pixie Dust ......

We'll be there Dec 9th-13th. Celebrating our wedding anniversary, as we had a Disney Fairytale wedding two years ago. We have so much planned. Club 33 dinner and drinks at the lounge. Even have the potential to join our Club host with a VIP tour during the trip as well. SO excited! Plus lots of other dinners planned and of course all the entertainment activities to do. We're also having anniversary photo's inside the park, done by our Disney wedding photographer. Really excited to do that, since we couldn't get it to work out when we got married. 7 more days!!
Happy Anniversary !
Your trip sounds magical !

Oh, no ! So, sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope she's feeling better. I know how much you've needed and have been looking forward to your trip.

Sending Prayers and Pixie Dust ......
Thank you. Prayers are much appreciated. We were in the ER for 20 hours before she was admitted into a room in the hospital. We took her in for extreme hip pain and now she is in the cardiac unit for heart trouble.

I just got home from my craft fair, which was a dud. Have to drop some stuff off at my mom's, check in with her again at the hospital (she is being discharged tonight!), and then my day and I hit the road to DLR! I don't think I have ever needed a vacation as much as I do right now!

I just got home from my craft fair, which was a dud. Have to drop some stuff off at my mom's, check in with her again at the hospital (she is being discharged tonight!), and then my day and I hit the road to DLR! I don't think I have ever needed a vacation as much as I do right now!

Hoping you have a wonderful, relaxed, and extra FUN vacation!! :)

I can't believe this day is here. We leave tomorrow!!! I'm still packing like a mad woman and have a bunch of stuff to do before we leave in the morning but the kids are blissfully unaware. They are beyond excited and I have to say I am too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter