December 2015

Yep, I reserved a room at Camelot Inn months ago, it has gone up since.
So has my cruise by $2000 last time I looked

I finally have something booked!
Car hire was secured last night with the little jump in the value of our $ so i've saved a little been comparing it to other quotes i've done.

I don't even know where to start!

Is it just me or have accommodation prices increased a lot?

Accommodation prices have increased and the dollar has dropped. It's the double whammy.

I finally booked some accommodation this morning, we'll actually have somewhere to lay out heads which will be nice :)

I did the old Hotwire booking and got Hyatt House in Carlsbad, for $441 for 3 nights, it's a little more than I wanted to spend but breakfast is included and it does get good reviews so hopefully no nasty surprises there :)

We were going to be at Disneyland for my sons 8th birthday. When I told him how exciting it would be to spend his birthday at Disneyland he said 'But is there anything to do there?' Haha. Well, now he knows how lucky he was to spend his birthday there. We've been twice and he loooooves it. Who doesn't. We did Minnie and Friends for his birthday breakfast and Rainforest cafe for dinner.

I finally booked some accommodation this morning, we'll actually have somewhere to lay out heads which will be nice :)

I did the old Hotwire booking and got Hyatt House in Carlsbad, for $441 for 3 nights, it's a little more than I wanted to spend but breakfast is included and it does get good reviews so hopefully no nasty surprises there :)

Hyatt House is usually a pretty dependable chain.

I think you'll enjoy it.

Im stalking you over here Bec! I haven't been here is sooooo long but I need somewhere to plan!

Plan away missy!

I've now booked 3 hotels :D

Soon it'll all be done and i'll have nothing else but to look forward to it :teeth:

So, I've booked, Hyatt House San Diego, The Hollywood Roosevelt and Castle Inn & Suites 4 nights for $454.40USD (great discount using TravelPony comparing to the actual hotel website saved over $150USD

10 more nights accom to book!

One more hotel to book!
Then it's just the saving spending money thing to worry about! pirate:

You're so good at finding great hotel deals! I'm terrible and tend to go with whats familiar or I procrastinate over new places and freak out then miss good prices. Not my forte! Fingers crossed the dollar stays stable or goes up!

You're so good at finding great hotel deals! I'm terrible and tend to go with whats familiar or I procrastinate over new places and freak out then miss good prices. Not my forte! Fingers crossed the dollar stays stable or goes up!
LOL I am a serial procrastinator!

Webjet have a deal on right now, $50 off hotels spending over $350 using code Global50 or $150 off spending over $1200 using Global150

Is the US$ keeps going the way it is we'll be staying at Circus Circus in Vegas :sad:

Hi everyone,

DH & I are heading over on the 23 December...

Flying over with Qantas (with my DH spoiling me for my birthday and upgrading our seats to business class :love2:)

Will be at Disneyland for my birthday (24th Dec) and Christmas.

Staying there till 30 December till we head into LA as we are going to the Motely Crue shows at the Staples Center (our main reason for going).

From there we head to Costa Mesa till the 4 January. Awesome shopping at South Coast Plaza. Hiring a car this time to get around a little easier. Will mean we can get around without having to fork out a small fortune for taxi's and/or tours.

Quick trip as we were there in Feb / March this year.

Very excited we get to join in the 60 year celebrations. We were there for the 50th!

Looking forward to seeing the Christmas decorations. Have been to WDW for Christmas, but not DL.

The count down is on...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter