December 2015!

Hi! We are going to be there in Dec, first time back in 7 yrs. Arriving at the Poly via a "magical deal" Nov30-Dec 5th!:yay::dance3:

We are booked at All Star Movies for Dec 25-31st! I toyed with the 26th-Jan 1st but since we probably won't get any discounts and it'll be busy I went with days that airfare is slightly cheaper.

First time going as an adult and when I went as a kid that was 20 years ago. This is also my first post so hello! :)

There's also a facebook group with a bunch of great people...if you are interested PM and I will send you the link.

We are set for December 18-23 at the Contemporary.

We did Christmas this last year and it was a NIGHTMARE. Parks were full at 9am and there was no room to walk. Would highly recommend to others to go to EPCOT or Animal Kingdom on Christmas. Magic Kingdom is terrible on Christmas and Christmas Eve!

We are heading out Dec 19th to the 29th... really worried about the holidays but my husband starts his teaching career this year so gotta go when we can.

We will have a 3 year old and a 1 year old.

We are looking at booking a short trip checking in on Christmas and checking out the following week. Just a surprise Christmas trip (we still have our fall trip planned for a slower paced vacation). We've not been on Christmas week in YEARS. We used to vacation in June/July so we know how crowds can get. Will we be miserable at Christmas?

My large family party and I have our eye on the 6th through the 12th in December. It's after Thanksgiving holiday, but before the crazy Christmas rush. I have never heard of the Pop Warner kids (is it obvious I'm new?).
My biggest problem is finding out where we want to stay for our giant group of 9 adults! I'm also uncertain if we want to do multiple rooms or reserve a large suite; can't figure out which will be easier on us.

Posted my update in the official December 2015 thread, but figured I'd do it here, too. We've moved our booking from POR RR to CR, garden wing. :)

We will be going Dec 17-22 and staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. I am hoping we might be eligible for a military or some other discount as we get closer. I am really excited to experience our first Disney Christmas season! :santa:

Staying at Wilderness Lodge November 27-December 5, 2015 to celebrate my DD17 high school graduation (May 2016 - celebrating a little early- she loves WDW at Christmas time the best!)
pixiedust:

I have to share. We are moving to Florida in a few weeks. We have found a house that we really, REALLY want. The best part....They have Mickey everywhere. I feel this house was made for me. :)

Hello! We're (my 7 year old and I) going December 13th-19th!!!! I just bought our tickets for the Christmas party, I'm super excited. Now all I have to do is figure out which character meals we'll reserve...

We're heading down Dec. 3rd-11th at ASMu and meeting up with the in-laws. I'm a little worried about Pop Warner crowds at the hotel, but booking a value was necessary to make this trip happen. Anyone been at the values for pop warner week before? Should I be afraid? :confused: lol

We just got our cards for the Christmas party, I'm so excited! I just have to hide them from my son and hope I remember where I hid them in December, lol

We are going to be there Dec. 13-20 at SSR. My DD has a birthday on the 15th. The first time our family visited WDW was in Dec. 1993 when she turned 12!

My husband and I are going December 3 - 13th! We went over the holidays years ago with our three children. We vowed that when they were all off or in college, just the two of us would go. So we are finally doing it! We are going to stay 7 nights at Pop Century and then 3 nights at Universal's Cabana Bay. We are so looking forward to this trip. Haven't been to Universal in many years and I am excited to see Harry Potter additions to the park.
Any idea when the Candlelight Processional dinner packages are going to come available? That is on our must do list!

Ann Marie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter