December 2015 Scrapbook Challenge

concertkatie

DIS Veteran
:car: Welcome to the last scrapbook challenge post of 2015! Can you believe it is already December?

All pages 6x6 or larger will count!

Total Pages Completed: 172

Scrappers and Goals:
concertkatie: 10 :stitch2:
PrincessNancy96: 75
Poppins2000: 25 :stitch2:
mommy2mrb: 30
OrangeBirdGirl: 30
Jeniferdwn: 25
Canadian Harmony: 30:stitch2:

Completed Pages:
Canadian Harmony: 37
concertkatie: 59 :simba:
Poppins2000: 31
mommy2mrb: 22
PrincessNancy96: 23

Goals Met: :stitch2:
Leader: :simba:

Last edited:
Katie -- if you find you need help, just let me know!!

I'm in for 75 this month but hope to get more!!

Thank you for hosting!!!

Updated to here. And I just found a whole stack of pictures for a side-project I was scrapping that I never finished! :eek:

I failed miserably last month! :( But I'm going to give it a good try this month. I'll set my goal low as I don't know if I'll be able to get to a crop. Please put me down for 25.

Updated to here. Good luck, Jeniferdwn. I picked a low goal too since I figure I'll be working on Christmas presents most of the month, but you never know :)

My goal is 30 pages. So far in December, I've done 10.

Seeing as how everything is spread across the dining room table, I'm hoping to get through these last 200 photos before the 20th. If not, I'll have to re-set (and re-spread-out) after the 27th.

Good luck! I used to have my set up at the dining room table too. I'm glad now I have a dedicated scrapbook area so I can spread things out a bit! Although it seems no matter how much room I have, it's never enough!

Updated to here.

I completed 6 yesterday - I was off work early and managed to get some more done. They're not fancy, but I like the layouts so far.

I don't get to go to the crop this weekend! Hubby has a work Christmas party. His work is crazy and they require them to attend the party. So no need to show up just for a couple of hours on Saturday. Friday is our last day at school so I hope I can still get a few pages completed at home. I feel like the Grinch or Oscar the Grouch! I hate Christmas parties! LOL

19 pages completed for the month so far - finally reporting in!
Becky

Seems like it is a busy month for all of us - with non scrap related things! I had been trying to find an hour a day to work on my next project. It's just photos on an 8x8 page with thickers for names and dates, but I didn't realize I am 4 years behind on it - which is about 80 pages. One night I sorted and picked the paper and got the dates written on the back and another night I stuck all the pictures on the pages. Next up I have to go through all the thickers and add the names/dates and then I will start to have some finished pages but it's been hard to even find the hour to try and make a dent. Otherwise I am caught up to just needing to scrap October, November, December of this year, which is exciting but I am going on vacation the first week of January so I'll be way behind again! (And my Mom wants me to do an album for her wedding so I will have to find some time for that as well)

I'm done!! 11 pages to finish it off, and the book has a total of 105!! I'm so happy with how it turned out, too. It's HUGE, but so awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter