December 2013.

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by Bethislucy, Jun 21, 2012.

1. PookieB

PookieB DVC Dreaming

ITA and was hoping we could start one if not! :goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. PookieB

PookieB DVC Dreaming

I've never been to CMC but want to try it for the crab legs! Be Our Guest is a must..hope there's an opened when I book. Hoping to try Napoli, Biergarten, La Hacienda, or Nine Dragons. LLT is pretty good. We've been there a lot. I like their salads.

Here's what I have so far.

Dec-1st Sun MK
    L: Columbia Harbour House or Cosmic Ray's
    D: Cinderella's Royal Table or Be Our Guest

Dec-2nd Mon Epcot
    B: Ohana's
    L: Via Napoli
    D: Biergarten or La Hacienda or Nine Dragons

Dec-3rd Tues MK
    B: Crystal Palace
    L: Casey's Corner or Pecos Bill Cafe
    D: Cinderella's Royal Table or Be Our Guest

Dec-4th Wed DTD
    B: Chef Mickey's or Cape May Cafe
    L: T-Rex
    D: home :(

4. MamaJessie

MamaJessie DIS Veteran

There is a December group and it is actually pretty active. I know someone on the thread was accepting PMs but if you want to PM me your FB name I can friend request you and add you. I cannot seem to add people without being FB friends.

5. mcjingles

mcjingles Mouseketeer

I sent u a pm! Thx!

6. MamaJessie

MamaJessie DIS Veteran

I will look for you now :)

7. Echo queen

Echo queen <font color=darkcoral>I like the idea of being clo

Thanks for adding me. Marla:thumbsup2

8. Echo queen

I'm really considering 3 nights at POFQ a room discount would seal the deal.:surfweb:
    12/28 to 12/31

9. Soupy5

Soupy5 WDW is my happy place!

We will be there December 15-21. Love Disney at Christmas time! It's our favorite time to visit!

10. kellyg403

kellyg403 <font color=green>She changes friends like she cha

We will be there Dec 1 - 8th. Taking our grandd Kayla and grands Kyan.
    AKL, Club Level.

CAN.NOT.WAIT

Hoping to get the Dessert Party again, and definitely doing the MVMCP. We never miss it!

K

11. serene56

serene56 DIS Veteran

my adrs

arrival sunday 12/8
    monday dhs- 50's pprime time
    tuesday - party and cinderella royal table. (3 of our party is heading to crystal palace
    wednesd- eppcot teppen edo
    thursday - magic kinngdom bE OUR GUEST
    friiday - animal kngdom late arrive breakfast at 1900 park fare
    dinner at ohana
    saturday
    sunday breakfast at ohana and some go to kona

12. CynBeth

CynBeth DIS Veteran

We have a rough idea of what days we will be in which parks and where we are making our ADRs and it will help a lot once we are able to purchase our MVMCP tickets. I know we can make ADRs in June but slight changes might be made once the CP schedule is announced. I hope we don't have to. We'll be there 12/7-12/15.

13. Disfan454

Disfan454 Earning My Ears

Can you add me as well? Chris Brooks. my profile pic is me with a shaved hair cut and holding my granddaughter. Its a close up so you can only see our faces.

14. Bethislucy

Bethislucy DIS Veteran

Yea I think you are right.

15. Bethislucy

Bethislucy DIS Veteran

We know what we want for our ADR's. I've got them listed in my pretrip report. Now just hoping we can get them.

16. BringingUpDisney

BringingUpDisney DIS Veteran

Thanks! I sent you a PM this morning. I need more disney fan(atics) as my friends since the rest of the people I know are really sick of me making everything all about Disney!

17. Echo queen

Just booked flights JetBlue through Hotwire. :cool1::dance3:

18. bas71873

bas71873 DIS Veteran

How's that work? Do you still get to pick your flight times? I'm waiting for Airtran to release their flights for this time sometime in May so I can compare and then book (and I think DH has enough points that at least 1 or 2 of us can fly free with AT). Once I get my flights book, I may need to adjust my dates and then I'm contemplating switching from the Dolphin to POFQ.....decisions, decisions.

19. Echo queen

With Hotwire you see everything flight times and airlines, it just show you who has the best deal. I started looking at prices a few days ago, I thought I would wait for SW to open my dates. I checked 3 different times yesterday and Low and behold the last check was lower than what I paid for our last 2 flights to MCO.pixiedust:

Have you stayed at the Dolphin before? Does POFQ cost more than the Dolphin?
    I need to book or 3 nights somewhere :scratchin not sure decisions, decisions. :stir:

20. Ahenderson070911

Ahenderson070911 Earning My Ears

We are booked at POR for Dec 1-9! We can't wait. It's a huge surprise trip for our kids. We are driving down the Saturday after thanksgiving and staying at a hotel near the beach. And then will get up early and get to Disney no later than 9 or 10. :).

No idea about adr's my husband is currently in Afghanistan and wants to wait until he gets home to look at restaurants and plan!

21. bas71873

bas71873 DIS Veteran

Never stayed at the Dolphin before. I initially picked it because of the location, but with the resort fee & parking (even with JUST the resort fee only), it's still more than POFQ. AND, if we get lucky and free dining comes out for the week after Thanksgiving, then POFQ would work out perfect. I'm torn. I have booked POFQ EVERY single time we've gone to WDW (except the first) and then I get a PIN and I've upgraded to WL and AKL. I think I just need to book it and stay there because I'm obviously drawn to it. As soon as Airtran releases their flights and I can compare them to JetBlue and see what DHs reward points will get me, I will book flights and then rearrange my resort booking :)

Oh, I really love to be in a Boardwalk Villa, at least a 1BR......I'm so wishy washy!