December 2013: We just booked!

:wave2: Hello fellow Dissers!!

My little family will be going to WDW Dec. 2013 too!! I am calling disney in the AM to get our reservation going! :cool1:

We were going to go June of 2013 but life had other plans...wont bore you with details but DH and I talked this evening and we have decided that a WDW trip at christmas time is what we need!!:thumbsup2

But i really want to avoid the weekend they record the Xmas parade, isn't that usually the first weekend in DEC? This will be a causal trip, no rope drops or early ADLs :-)scared:) Any suggestions?

It will be me, DH and DD 12 and DD 9, we will be at the beach resort (I think):rolleyes:

Because of Thanksgiving being so late I thought I heard that the parade taping could be on the 6th and 7th and it looks like Pop Warner will be that same week. We had already booked our trip so we are taking our chances and hoping it won't be too bad. Have you considered Thanksgiving Week? I know the tree won't be up at MK and there is no MVMCP but we went Thanksgiving Week 2011 and had a great time!

I'm new here (it's my very first post!)

We are going Dec 7-15!!!! We went Oct this year (it was so hot) and Sept last year. I am looking forward to all the Christmas decorations!!!

It will be DH, me, DS -12, DD- 8, and DD-4, plus Grandma and her best friend Nikki! Grandma and Nikki haven't been there since the 80's!!!

We are either doing 2 rooms at POFQ or if our budget allows AKL 2-bedroom villa (which I would love)

So so excited and happy to be here!!

I'm new here (it's my very first post!)

We are going Dec 7-15!!!! We went Oct this year (it was so hot) and Sept last year. I am looking forward to all the Christmas decorations!!!

It will be DH, me, DS -12, DD- 8, and DD-4, plus Grandma and her best friend Nikki! Grandma and Nikki haven't been there since the 80's!!!

We are either doing 2 rooms at POFQ or if our budget allows AKL 2-bedroom villa (which I would love)

So so excited and happy to be here!!

Welcome! Have you ever been during holiday time? We stayed at POFQ our last trip and really liked it.

nope, never. I have been in May, Sept and Oct.

I can't wait to see everything!!!! So excited. I am glad you liked it, I love to hear positive reviews! We loved POR (with the exception of some bad bus issues) so I hope it's just as good!

We thought the bus system was great at POFQ and we liked the boat to DTD.
Somehow for us going during the holiday season made Disney even more magical. As you can see we loved it so much the first time we are going this time of year again. Eventually I do want to go one time for the flower festival and for Halloween.

I'm planning a Dec 1013 trip! It will be an early Christmas gifts for my children who will at that time be 9, 7, 6 and 4 and none of them have been to Disney, my husband has never been to Disney and I was there once when I was a kid. We're doing it as a surprise trip, have thanksgiving, set up the tree Friday, have a mysterious package Saturday and leave Sunday... We'll be driving from PA so we will be there Monday-Wednesday/Thursday. I have no clue about planning a Disney trip, reading these boards I'm lost on abbreviations and I need serious help! We will be staying at Disney to cut out some craziness, I'm doing the package with dinning. I have no clue on parks or what we will be doing either but I figure as a first time visit regardless it will be fun!

:banana: Woo Hoo :banana:

We have booked our Dec 2013 trip!! I am soo excited....Dh agreed to slurge for CONTEMPORARY Resort. We will be there dec. 5-9, 2013. We just have a garden room but still!

I'm planning a Dec 1013 trip! It will be an early Christmas gifts for my children who will at that time be 9, 7, 6 and 4 and none of them have been to Disney, my husband has never been to Disney and I was there once when I was a kid. We're doing it as a surprise trip, have thanksgiving, set up the tree Friday, have a mysterious package Saturday and leave Sunday... We'll be driving from PA so we will be there Monday-Wednesday/Thursday. I have no clue about planning a Disney trip, reading these boards I'm lost on abbreviations and I need serious help! We will be staying at Disney to cut out some craziness, I'm doing the package with dinning. I have no clue on parks or what we will be doing either but I figure as a first time visit regardless it will be fun!

I am so excited for you! What part of PA are you from? I am in MD. We are here for you.

:banana: Woo Hoo :banana:

We have booked our Dec 2013 trip!! I am soo excited....Dh agreed to slurge for CONTEMPORARY Resort. We will be there dec. 5-9, 2013. We just have a garden room but still!

We will just miss you at CR. We are doing a split stay and it is the second resort so we won't get there until 12/11.

CynBeth said:
I am so excited for you! What part of PA are you from? I am in MD. We are here for you.

We're an hour north of Pittsburgh and thank you! I ordered the Disney planning video so hopefully it will arrive soon

I think it only took a few weeks for us to get it. We like to order one for each trip to Disney.

We just managed to secure an almost guaranteed trip for next December! We purchased our discounted DVC AP that must be activated by December 31, 2013. The only solution is to go as late in 2013 as possible!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter