December 2013 Decisions...!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by collegeprogram01, Nov 9, 2012.

1. collegeprogram01

collegeprogram01 Mouseketeer

We settled on our dates but undecided to if we should book CBR or rent DVC points for the WL for around the same price(maybe a little cheaper)...if we go ahead a rent points we will not be elegible for promotions or pin codes....what to do?!!?!:confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. collegeprogram01

does disney normally throw promotions out there for the beginning of december?

4. GaDisneyFreak

GaDisneyFreak Earning My Ears

Well yes and no. If Pop Warner is going to be there, that lessens the chance of promos to me. But next year, Pop Warner is the second week of December, so I think the chances of no promos will be that week vs. the first week. But that is just my humble opinion.:rolleyes:

5. collegeprogram01

Thanks for the input!

6. serene56

serene56 DIS Veteran

what kind of promo can you use when renting points.?

i am hoping for something like free dining-- I know I could not get free dining if renting points.

7. collegeprogram01

I dont think you can get a promotion when renting points...if you book a regular hotel reservation through Disney...then you are able to apply a pin code or a promotion if one becomes available.

Where you can save a little up front from booking a DVC rental you can possibly save more if something becomes available through booking right with disney...thats where the decisions have to be made!!

what to do:confused3what to do!!