December 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Our final plan is coming into focus, so I had to cancel the following a few minutes ago. I hope someone is able to get them.

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Epcot
Date: Wednesday, 12/19/2012
Time: 10:30am (Breakfast Includes Characters)
Party Size: 6 Guests

The Crystal Palace
Magic Kingdom Park
Date: Tuesday, 12/18/2012
Time: 8:20am (Breakfast Includes Characters)

'Ohana
Disney's Polynesian Resort
Date: Sunday, 12/16/2012
Time: 8:05pm (Dinner does not include Characters)
Party Size: 8 Guests

The Crystal Palace
Magic Kingdom Park
Date: Sunday, 12/16/2012
Time: 1:05pm (Lunch Includes Characters)

Chef Mickey's
Disney's Contemporary Resort
Date: Thursday, 12/13/2012
Time: 8:15pm (Dinner Includes Characters)

Hollywood & Vine
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Date: Thursday, 12/13/2012
Time: 8:05am (Breakfast Includes Characters)

The Crystal Palace
Magic Kingdom Park
Date: Tuesday, 12/18/2012
Time: 11:45am (Lunch Includes Characters)

Just cancelled Garden Grill/Candlelight Processional at 3:30 on December 14th for 12. Hope someone can use it!

Heads up there is a Chef Mickeys available 12/16 @4:50pm for 4 people currently.
Good Luck! Also a CP for 3:50 for 4 and a garden Grill for 4 @8:05.

Just cancelled:

Date: Saturday12/08/2012 Time: 06:00PM Dinner(does not include Characters) Party Size: 2 Guest(s)

Thanks to a very special Dis-er for our BOG reservation!! Now I know I am probably pushing my luck, but if anyone is going to cancel at BOG for December 13 for 3 people I would love to grab it! My parents and brother are meeting us in Disney later than our BOG ressie and I know my mom would love to go there, but we could not find one for them.

Thank you again, so much!

Thanks to a very special Dis-er for our BOG reservation!! Now I know I am probably pushing my luck, but if anyone is going to cancel at BOG for December 13 for 3 people I would love to grab it! My parents and brother are meeting us in Disney later than our BOG ressie and I know my mom would love to go there, but we could not find one for them.

Thank you again, so much!

Were you able to coordinate and actually get it?

I just cancelled Garden Grill for 4 people on Sunday December 16th for 5:50pm just now.

Were you able to coordinate and actually get it?

We were! We were exchanging emails through the whole process. I did a search for "Be Our Guest", 8:30 (the time was 8:35pm) and 4 people. At first it did not come up but the second time I clicked search it did! I was pretty skeptical at first, but in the end very pleasantly surprised!

We were! We were exchanging emails through the whole process. I did a search for "Be Our Guest", 8:30 (the time was 8:35pm) and 4 people. At first it did not come up but the second time I clicked search it did! I was pretty skeptical at first, but in the end very pleasantly surprised!

Wow, that leaves some hope for the rest of us to score a BOG afterall !!!

Just cancelled Crystal Palace for dinner tomorrow night at 7:10 pm, 4 people. Have decided to use the rest of our QS meals and forego that last TS.

Sorry for the late notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter