Le Chefs on 12/4 4:30pm - 6 people
Yak & Yeti on 12/5 4:15pm - 6 people
Mama Melrose on 12/6 5:00pm - 6 people
Kouzzina by Cat Cora on 12/6 6:45pm - 6 people
The Crystal Palace on 12/7 8:10am - 6 people
Liberty Tree Tavern on 12/7 5:40pm - 6 people
San Angel Inn on 12/7 6:00pm - 6 people
1900 Park Fare on 12/8 6:00pm - 6 people

Rec'd no Pm's so these have been cancelled. Hope this helps someone!

I have the following ressies that I will be cancelling. Going to hold them until tomorrow evening for people to PM and coordinate as needed. I will then release them tomorrow evening if no interest. Hope these help someone!

And if anyone wants to give away their Ohana dinner on Dec 8th, 9th or 10th - please feel free to dump on me! ::yes::

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Epcot®
Date: Friday, December 7, 2012
Time: 8:25 a.m.
Party Size: 4 Guests

The Garden Grill Restaurant (Processional Pkg)
Epcot®
Date: Saturday, December 8, 2012
Time: 4:00 p.m.
Party Size: 3 Guests

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Epcot®
Date: Sunday, December 9, 2012
Time: 9:20 a.m.
Party Size: 5 Guests

The Crystal Palace
Magic Kingdom® Park
Time: 3:50 p.m.

Coral Reef Restaurant (Processional Package)
Epcot®
Time: 5:20 p.m.

Narcoossee's
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Date: Monday, December 10, 2012
Time: 7:20 p.m.
Party Size: 4 Guests

Cancelled Coral Reef at 7:25 pm 12/10 for 4 ppl

If I can manage to find a Teppan Edo reservation for 4ppl on December 15th between 6-8pm, then I will be finally happy with my ressies and have about 4 or 5 to release.

Fingers crossed!

I just cancelled Teppan Edo for 4 on the 15th @ 5:50 p.m. about 10 mins ago...hope you get it!!!!

Just found out my aunt & uncle are meeting us in Epcot and trying HARD for Teppan party of 6....thought I should spread pixie dust in the meantime :):)

Edit: it's still there...get it quick!!

I just cancelled Teppan Edo for 4 on the 15th @ 5:50 p.m. about 10 mins ago...hope you get it!!!!

Just found out my aunt & uncle are meeting us in Epcot and trying HARD for Teppan party of 6....thought I should spread pixie dust in the meantime :):)

Edit: it's still there...get it quick!!

I got it! THANKS!!!! Got home from dinner and rushed to my computer- glad it was still there! Thanks so much!

Yay!!! :cheer2:

Now maybe I'll get lucky and see you there with my crew! Tried yesterday to modify the reservation via phone from 4 to 6 people & no luck, saw your post & figured someone ought to enjoy it!

Yay!!! :cheer2:

Now maybe I'll get lucky and see you there with my crew! Tried yesterday to modify the reservation via phone from 4 to 6 people & no luck, saw your post & figured someone ought to enjoy it!

Im going to release my Teppan Edo reservation for earlier in the week.... it was later time (8pm) on the 10th. I'm doing it right away.

Maybe you will be able to grab that and increase your table number?

Im going to release my Teppan Edo reservation for earlier in the week.... it was later time (8pm) on the 10th. I'm doing it right away.

Maybe you will be able to grab that and increase your table number?

Thanks for thinking of us! Unfortunately, my aunt & uncle are only driving up from Southern FL for the night of the 15th to meet up w/ us. I'm sure we'll find something...I have to stop getting "stuck" on needing Teppan Edo Ressies for that night

My 7 yo DD is obsessed w/ Japan so we may make lunch ressies there some day earlier that week :)

I have two ADR's I will be canceling at noon today.

Akershus for 4 10:45am on 12/10
Chef Mickey's for 4 7:05am on 12/10

Please PM if you'd like to coordinate. Otherwise, I will cancel at noon.

jodywgirl said:
Due to my son in laws illness :sick: and finding a bone marrow donor we are having to cancel our vacation. Hopefully next year we will be able to go and he will be fully recovered. :) I will be cancelling the following reservations online tomorrow or saturday let me know if you would like to coordinate by sending me a pm. They are all for 7 people except for the akershus which is for 6.

December 14th Ohana 8:00 p.m.
December 15th Le Cellier 1:15 p.m.
December 16th Tusker House 8:00 a.m.
December 17th Mamma Melrose 5:00 p.m.
December 18th Crystal Palace 8:15 a.m.
December 19th Teppan Edo 6:40 p.m.
December 20th Cape May Cafe 8:00 p.m.
December 21st Akershus 9:45 a.m.

I will be canceling these at 8:00 this morning. Le Cellier is already gone

deserrai said:
I have two ADR's I will be canceling at noon today.

Akershus for 4 10:45am on 12/10
Chef Mickey's for 4 7:05am on 12/10

Please PM if you'd like to coordinate. Otherwise, I will cancel at noon.

I PM'd you :)

Canceling 12/14 Rose & Crown CP dinner package - dinner @ 4:05pm, CP @ 6:45 for a party of 3. PM me if interested. Need to cancel so I can make alternate dinner reservation.

Cancelling the following:
12/11 Tusker House
5:15pm for 3 ppl
12/11 Whispering Canyon Cafe
6:30pm for 3 ppl

Send me a PM if you'd like to coordinate.

Also canceling 12/15 Brown Derby @ 5:10 for 3 people.

Just received the FP+ offer so now we'll be at MK with FPs for MSEP. I'm SO excited!

Will be cancelling these at 5pm, unless PM'ed. 1st come, 1st serve.

12/8 4:40pm - Sci-Fi Dine In (4)

12/10 11:30am - Raglan Road (4)

12/11 12:30pm - Sci-Fi Dine In (4)

12/12 1:15pm - Le Cellier (4)

Sorry, but the discussion on FastPass Plus has been deleted from this thread... please keep in mind that this thread is only for posting restaurant cancellations. Also deleted a couple of reservation wanteds and a swap request. The first post sets out the policies for the cancellation threads.

TDC Nala said:
Sorry, but the discussion on FastPass Plus has been deleted from this thread... please keep in mind that this thread is only for posting restaurant cancellations. Also deleted a couple of reservation wanteds and a swap request. The first post sets out the policies for the cancellation threads.

I am guessing this was me. I accidentally replied to an email on my phone rather than posting in the app. I looked in the thread it was supposed to go and it wasn't there and I had no idea where it went. I guess it just throws it in the top thread on the subscribed list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter