December 2008

Suejeffali

Mouseketeer
We are planning our next trip to WDW. We have gone at many other times but this is our first time seeing it at Christmas time. I have always wanted to see it decorated. I don't know if I am asking this on the right board or if even anyone can answer my question, but does anyone know when the announce the days that they have the Very Merry Christmas Party? Thanks for any info!!:surfweb:

I just looked at my credit card statements and I purchased our tickets for 2007's party on May 1, 2007. I am sure that that must be the day they were announced too, because I checked everyday. Previous year's tickets were sold out often and quickly, but now they have so many more dates each year, I don't think that is a problem anymore. Stay away from Friday and Saturdays if you can because they are the busiest, and a great restaurant to eat at before the party is Liberty Tree Tavern!

Have a great time!

I just looked at my credit card statements and I purchased our tickets for 2007's party on May 1, 2007. I am sure that that must be the day they were announced too, because I checked everyday. Previous year's tickets were sold out often and quickly, but now they have so many more dates each year, I don't think that is a problem anymore. Stay away from Friday and Saturdays if you can because they are the busiest, and a great restaurant to eat at before the party is Liberty Tree Tavern!

Have a great time!

I am also looking into planning a trip to WDW the first week of December. How are the crowds then?? I've never been at Christmas time and really loking forward to it.

Also is anything going on at that time??

ThanxRhonda

I am also looking into planning a trip to WDW the first week of December. How are the crowds then?? I've never been at Christmas time and really loking forward to it.

Also is anything going on at that time??

ThanxRhonda

the 1st week, you may run into crowds of pop warner football players, cheerleaders and their families.

crowds are typically a little lower the 2nd week, IIRC.

Thanks for the info!! We will be there from December 7-12, so hopefully the crowds will be a little lighter. DH and I already said that we want to try and get tickets for during the week if possible. We did Liberty Tree Tavern on our last trip and we all want to go back. That was such a great meal (great character interaction too!!).:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter