December 2, 2012 Wonder Cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by jtiggerb, Sep 26, 2011.

1. DISNEYaddict4evr

DISNEYaddict4evr Now some person I don't even know reminds me there

What does everyone plan to do? DH and I were thinking of going full pirate since we have costumes from MNSSHP in 2010, but I worry now we will be the crazy adults on the boat and are the only ones fully dressed up :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jtiggerb

jtiggerb Mouseketeer

There will be at least one more crazy dressed "adult" on the boat with you... I've got my "puffy" shirt, black pants, long pirate hair attached to a pirate hat. So you wont be the only ones running around for the pirate night. My wife might not and I'm sure I will try to find for little Holly.

Justin

4. dreamprfct

dreamprfct Earning My Ears

Our whole family is dressing up as well! I even got a cute pirate onesie for the baby :)
    :dance3:

5. jtiggerb

jtiggerb Mouseketeer

Has anyone heard from this dis board member in awhile... I sent her PMs but haven't heard anything back... Still need to know sizes and characters.

Justin

6. ptkreuser

ptkreuser Earning My Ears

I love to see everyone dress for Pirate's Night. We don't have the stuff, and I'm too cheap to go out and buy it. They will give everyone a pirate kerchief that ties around your head if you aren't dressed up.

Be sure you don't miss the Character breakfast on the last day. It was just the best!! They come around for hugs and you can get great pictures with them.:cool1:

Vada

7. dreamprfct

dreamprfct Earning My Ears

is the breakfast the day we disembark? Im assuming the navigator will have info about it?

8. ptkreuser

ptkreuser Earning My Ears

No, I'm sorry. I said that wrong! It's the last full day of our cruise. Thanks!!

Vada

And yes, everything about everything is in the Navigator.

9. Tntwahines

Tntwahines Earning My Ears

My mom, daughter, and myself are all dressing up! :goodvibes

10. DISNEYaddict4evr

Well i guess i had no need to worry:laughing:

I cant believe it is getting so close!!! I not going to want to come back from this trip :cloud9: I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve and i still have two and a half weeks to go. I so excited that I'm having to restrain myself from packing :rotfl:

11. Brenna D

Brenna D Earning My Ears

We are just SO excited to be part of this what we will be overjoyed with whatever we receive!! I started working on mind and still waiting for a few other goodies in the mail. I still have to make my FE extender!! Oh time is going too fast....but not fast enough!! See you in 26 days :woohoo:

12. MamaNeedsCoffee

MamaNeedsCoffee Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone.
    I literally just found out about these boards 2 hours ago. Is it too late to join the FE group? I know it's past the deadline but this is our first cruise ever so I'm a total newbie to all this stuff.

13. DISNEYaddict4evr

April (ambertrand) :wave2:... How mature is your 9 year old? I want to make sure she gets the right gift.

Does she read a lot? How about color and activity book? If she is anything like my niece was at that age she could swing either way. Perhaps I mix up the kids and adult gifts for her. I just don't want her to get my gift and be too old for it.

14. jtiggerb

jtiggerb Mouseketeer

I will see what I can do with mine to add you in... I need to know how many in your group,shirt size and fav characters please.

Justin

15. Brenna D

Brenna D Earning My Ears

I can add you in to my families....I just need to know names and ages....This is our first disney cruise too so I understand the excitement!! There are 5 Adults in our family.:yay:

16. jtiggerb

jtiggerb Mouseketeer

I was wondering if any of women that provided a women's size to me would object if I switch over to a unisex/male size for them... there is a fair amount of difference in the price for me if you don't have any objections could you give me your unisex/male size for yourself.

17. Brenna D

Brenna D Earning My Ears

All the sizes I gave you are for unisex so you are good with our family!!! Thanks:goodvibes

18. Tntwahines

My daughter is easy to please. She will be grateful for anything. :)

19. Tntwahines

If its not too late, I (Tiff) can take a unisex/men's small, and my mother (Barbara) can take a unisex/men's large. Thank you!
    P.s. got your wasabi snack so far! :)

20. jtiggerb

jtiggerb Mouseketeer

Trying to put the order together today to submit tonight....

Justin

21. ravensilverlight

ravensilverlight I reject your reality and substitute my own.

I have no problem with it. You won't be able to PM yet, but you can email your info to ravensilverlight@yahoo.com and I will forward to everyone. I can't speak for everyone, but I will let them all know! I need your names, childrens' ages, stateroom number, and if there are any special considerations, like allergies (in case anyone does snacks/candy!).

Welcome aboard! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're happy to help!