December 18-22, 2013 ~ A MAGICal 4 Nights Bahamas Cruise (Key West)

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by BriannasMommy, Dec 10, 2012.

1. FellowCollector

FellowCollector Platinum Castaway, Silver Latitudes

Yes, Colette, glad to have y'all. I have you as family 6 on the FE list. Just PM me when you get your cabin assignments so I can update the list.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. FellowCollector

I've added y'all to the FE list, Tracy. Your family will be cabin 8. I think that's a good number of participants. What do you think? We were on the 10/25 2 day Magic launch and there was a lot of stuff from the half dozen FE gifts we received.

4. samayudi

samayudi Earning My Ears

Thanks !!! ;) Group #5 ---> CONFIRMED ... It's a 2 hour trip to get to MIAMI :D ... We are in Central America, right next to Guatemala and Honduras so it's not that bad :) ... We are getting there a few days before but because we all want to do some X-mas shopping. In this opportunity we will not be visiting parks :(... It will exclusively be just for the Cruise.
    I just checked my PM messages and I was just wondering... would it be helpfull if we put the ages of each of the one in our Party ??? ... (I am still earning my ears :( so i can't send PMs yet) Let me know about the ages so I can send them to you.

Nelly :)

5. FellowCollector

Shopping will be fun, too, Nelly. I do have your party's ages (32, 29, and 7) on the Excel spreadsheet, but since we can't attach files in PM, the cut and paste gets really messy not formatted. Some people do their FE gifts customized to gender/age. So, since you're almost able to send PM (yeah!), if you send me your email address outside disboards, I'll be happy to send you a .pdf of the file with all the information I have.

6. samayudi

samayudi Earning My Ears

yeeeeyyyy i am aaaaaaalmost able to write PMs but meanwhile how do i get your email so u can send me the list ??? :)

7. samayudi

samayudi Earning My Ears

yeeeeyyyy i am aaaaaaalmost able to write PMs but meanwhile how do i get your email so u can send me the list ???

8. FellowCollector

For holidays, the atriums are very pretty all decked out with garlands and a multi-story tree, which serves as a great picture-taking backdrop. It’s also fun to watch the Tree Lighting at least once during your cruise. There’s even a decorated tree when you get off the ship at Castaway! Are these part of what you’ve found out about making your cruise unforgettable?

9. FellowCollector

Also, the lobby Gingerbread houses are amazing; it’s interesting to read the ingredients list, and wonderful to smell every time you walk by! We also did the free gingerbread decorating class on the Fantasy, which was messy, though fun, but kind of wasteful, as ours (and many others) ended up in the trash. Would your family participate if Magic offers it?

10. FellowCollector

You receive a special commemorative gift present in your cabin, too!

P.S. Trying to help you get to 10; just reply to these 3 messages and you should be able to PM!

11. slindamood

slindamood DIS Veteran

Here is the link for a fantastic trip report of the Nov. 6, Magic 4 night - the same itinerary as ours!

It contains Navigators (ours should be almost identical) and a link to photos of the entire cruise. Be sure to follow the link - very exciting to see in photos what our cruise will be like.

I am using the Navigators to plan out our time - gotta be sure DGD sees the Princesses!
    http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post50127089

12. samayudi

samayudi Earning My Ears

Yeeeeeey!!

13. samayudi

samayudi Earning My Ears

Everything sounds great!!!

14. Soarin Hubby

Soarin Hubby Mouseketeer

Hi everyone. We just booked this cruise and would like to join the FE list. We are GTY right now and it is myself, Marcel, and wife Kathryn. We just got off the Fantasy on the 16th. It was all decked out for Christmas and we had over 40 cabins on that FE (split list by decks). Thanks. pixiedust:

15. slindamood

slindamood DIS Veteran

Welcome, Marcel and Kathryn!

I am not doing FE but I am sure you will hear about it.

I will add your name to the sailing list and get revised version up - there are a few other new families.

16. Soarin Hubby

Soarin Hubby Mouseketeer

Thanks. We got our cabin already, 6098. pixiedust:

17. Soarin Hubby

Soarin Hubby Mouseketeer

Lisa, here is a link to some information on how the FE works. The main thing is to have fun with it & don't stress out.
    http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=32651483&postcount=378
    Marcel pixiedust:

18. Soarin Hubby

Soarin Hubby Mouseketeer

Is this a good FE List?
    Who is doing the FE List? This is what I have collected from here. We still need cabin numbers so we know where to drop off gifts. Thanks for the help.
    Marcel pixiedust:

19. the1stlady98

the1stlady98 Magical Cruiser

Love logging in and seeing all the action on the board..

getting so close :D

20. the1stlady98

Do the little ones dress up on the cruises?

was debating costumes for the kids..

21. the1stlady98

Sounds great!!! Thank you!