December 16, 2012 Disney Dream 3-night

Hi Everybody,
We just booked this cruise. It's our 5th and we always do the FE exchange. Do you all have room for us to join? This was a last minute Christmas gift for our daughter. I also asked to join your group on Facebook. Thanks a bunch! When I hear back, I will give you our stateroom number. Hope to have it soon. :-)

Hello Everyone! We have recently booked this cruise and are really looking forward to it. I have requested to join the Facebook group. Only 2 more weeks!:cool1:

I haven't seen you pop into the Facebook group yet, but PM me your info and I'll add you to the fish extender list!

Welcome to all our new friends. We're looking forward to seeing you all, and hope you'll be able to get to our meeting at 3pm on Embarkation Day. It will be at the Vista café. :coffee::cheer2:

Hi Friends, we have been trying to add our nephew to our cruise since we booked it and this morning, they FINALLY had an available opening to add him to our room. We are still in the same room: 10608. We are thrilled to be able to do this for our nephew. His mom suffers from vertigo, as well as other ailments, so she will never be able to cruise. His name is William and he is 10. We understand it is late notice, so if you could remember him when you do the FE's, it would be great. If you don't have time, we completely understand. Thanks so much! Merry Christmas! :santa:

I posted this on the FB page but in case you aren't on there - DH just surprised me with a stateroom change we will now be in 12024 for those of you who are doing FE's. I am sooooo excited. We leave Friday night and I am still deciding what to pack.
Later,
Sue:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter