December 1, 2012 - Fantasy Eastern to San Juan!!!

weekbefore.png

Yes, indeed! Happy Saturday, everyone! This is my last Saturday post. It is one week until we set sail. Looking forward to a leisurely breakfast and swim before cabbing to the port.

Yes, indeed! Happy Saturday, everyone! This is my last Saturday post. It is one week until we set sail. Looking forward to a leisurely breakfast and swim before cabbing to the port.

Dosen't that sound so good!:goodvibes

Thanks for all your Saturday posts! I looked forward to them every week.

So exciting! Just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed your weekly posts.:flower3:

Everyone will be heading to our happy place at different times this week. Safe travels to all and have a magical cruise!!! pixiedust:

Happy Sunday, everyone! It is 6 days until we set sail. Looking forward to hunting the waves for flying fish and dolphins.

Happy Monday, everyone (how often do you hear that?)! It is 5 days until we set sail. Looking forward to reading in Quiet Cove. I have bought my books for the occasion.

when I left for work this morning, the wind chill was below zero... BRING ME THAT HORIZON! I am READY for this cruise! :cool1:

I'm finally getting into the thick of cruise planning. Erik (TheViking) and I have been on 3 other cruises but the children have only been on one other and my mom, who is coming with us, has never been on a real vacation. I'm mostly excited to show my children how superior Disney cruising is to any other cruise line. Don't get me wrong, cruising is always awesome but, like everything else, Disney is better than any other! :) I'm also over the moon excited about showing my mom other places of the world. She is a typical baby boomer story of working too hard, not making enough and gave everything she had to her family. She is now down and out with rheumatoid arthritis and still gives all she has. I am so glad to be able to give her this. I hope this is one of many trips I can take her on.

I'm finishing up my FE gifts. Not telling what they are but I can say this time around I am not feeling as inspired and couldn't think of anything so I apologize in advance if they are inadequate but I know I would love this gift if it was given to me.

I'm trying to pull together as many cute little Christmas decorations as I can to decorate our room. Are you all decorating at all? If so what are some ideas you have?

Looking forward to meeting all of you within the next week.

Happy Tuesday, everyone! It is 4 days until we set sail. Looking forward to walking around San Juan.

I'm trying to pull together as many cute little Christmas decorations as I can to decorate our room. Are you all decorating at all? If so what are some ideas you have?

Looking forward to meeting all of you within the next week.

Heather, I hadn't even really thought about decorations (other than our little packable mickey tree). oh boy, something else to stress about, lol. Just a few more days!

Hello from Orlando. Yesterday we went to the Kennedy Space Center, which was fantastic!

Woody

Hi,

I just got off the Fantasy on Saturday.

I was wondering if anyone is willing to purchase me something while onboard?? I am wishing that I had bought a sweatshirt while onboard.

If anyone is willing to purchase this for me please let me know I am happy to put money on your OBC account...

Thank you,,

Kristin

Happy Wednesday, everyone! It is 3 days until we set sail. Looking forward to seeing all the decorations on the ship.

Hello everyone....3 more days.....can you believe it....just 3 days. Looking forward to meeting all fellow cruisers.....don't forget...Marilou and Tom are in stateroom 7006 for the FE.....DW and I just finished making up everyones goodies.....see you real soon!

Happy Thursday, everyone! It is 2 more days until we set sail. Many of us are probably already on vacation. Looking forward to that being the rest of us.

Happy Friday, everyone! It is 1 day until we set sail, and my last countdown post. Looking forward to getting on the plane ( we are at the gate). Happy sailing everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter