December 1, 2012 - Fantasy Eastern to San Juan!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by MrsMunchie, Feb 17, 2011.

1. wltdsnyfan

wltdsnyfan <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Welcome to the group! Glad you could join us.

:coffee:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jitensha

Jitensha Earning My Ears

Thank you! I feel like such an amateur :)

4. WonderlandsMostWantd

WonderlandsMostWantd Actively enhancing my muchness.

Welcome! Glad to have you on board! As others have said, feel free to participate as much or as little as you'd like to. If you have Facebook, we have a VERY active Facebook group you can take part in as well - a lot of our general conversation seems to happen over there - it's a little easier to navigate, because all discussion on a specific topic stays under one "conversation" so it's a little easier to follow. Someone here can point you to the info on joining, I don't remember which post it was in.

I've also noticed that several of us on this cruise are repeat cruisers (though this is only my second) so don't be afraid to ask questions - someone's probably got the answer for you!

5. Jitensha

Jitensha Earning My Ears

I am definitely on Facebook, and would love to check it out, as I admit I am seriously daunted by this thread.

6. Jitensha

Jitensha Earning My Ears

OK, I dug around and found it. The new request from Sara is me :)

7. WonderlandsMostWantd

I think the requests go to the person who started the group - she's pretty good about checking those, so don't worry if it takes a little bit - she'll see it soon I'm sure. :)

I'm Ana on the FB group - you'll know my by my long winded posts - I can't help myself. :rotfl2:

8. dbxazd

dbxazd Mouseketeer

Done :) :)
    Welcome Sara!

9. Rest&Relax

Rest&Relax Ears at Rest

Welcome aboard!

10. wltdsnyfan

2nd FE List For the families that are doing both, I put 2 ** in front of there names and ## is 2 stateroomes.
    As of 10/11/12.
    FE closes on 11-15-12

So far 13 staterooms

Tom & Heather (DD)
    Rita & KK
    John & Tina (DS)
    **Chuck & Maureen
    **Jenn C, Mom (DD)
    **DebbieA & Al
    **Amanda & Jackie (mom * Adult DD)
    **Patricia & Dale
    ##Marica & Greg (DS)
    Ginger & Damon DS, DD, DD, DD (2 Staterooms)
    ##Doug and Tara,DS
    Tanya & Rocky
    Sara & Arden 2 DD’s​

11. sperkins921

sperkins921 Why's the Rum always gone???

Hi all!

I would like to tentatively join this group. Name is Nikki. Originally, DH and I were to go to WDW for our Christmastime trip the week of Dec 8. However, he got orders for OTS for the AF, and erm....they kind of coincide with that trip. :sad2:

So, my choices are: go to WDW alone (we don't have kids yet) or take advantage of the Mil rate and go on the Fantasy alone.

Call me crazy, but I'm leaning towards option 2. I've done a 4 day on the Dream with DH, and remember that there was an active FB group (and see that this cruise apparently has one too) and such camaraderie amongst those on the Dis that by the time we got on the ship- it was like saying hi to old neighbors rather than people you had never met IRL before then. So, I'm thinking going on the Fantasy, I might not really be 'alone', you know?

I wanted to pop in here and see what was cooking. Maybe meet some folks who might be interested in a Martini (or wine. or beer. or. you get the picture) with a random psuedo single person :lmao:

Hope to see you all at the FB page- if I can find it!!

12. WonderlandsMostWantd

Welcome Nikki, come, join us! We'd LOVE to have you! We have a very active Facebook group too, I'm sure you'll fit right in!

13. BigHugsForEeyore

BigHugsForEeyore DIS Veteran

Hi! :wave2:

We are booked on this cruise too. It is me, Sarah and my Mum, Maureen. We booked a VGT room last week. My AoA ticker is now wrong - I'll change it! :goodvibes

I would like to join the FB page too, please. Thank you.

14. sperkins921

sperkins921 Why's the Rum always gone???

I put in a request to join the group.

Are we doing anything special as a group other than the FE? Like the drink tastings or a brunch or anything like that?

Anyone have any idea what the movies on board will be? I want to say they knew in mid March to early April what they would be for our May Dream cruise.

15. WonderlandsMostWantd

Not sure about movies - we've discussed a meet on board, but haven't solidified anything to the best of my recollection. Some of us will be watching football in the pub on Sunday though! ;)

I know several of us are doing the Old San Juan/Bacardi Factory tour in San Juan - not officially as a group, it just happened to be what a lot of people were interested in. I believe a group meet will be scheduled we just haven't organized it yet (I don't think?:confused3)

16. WonderlandsMostWantd

Welcome!

17. wltdsnyfan

Welcome to the Group

18. WonderlandsMostWantd

I originally posted this on the FB group, but I wanted to get it out here for those folks who may not be on the FB thread who might be interested.

With all the talk of food and weight loss and whatnot, I got to thinking about the fact that I’m going to NEED to make sure I’m getting some exercise in to burn off some of the extra delicious calories I’m going to be enjoying on this cruise. My plan has been to make sure I get some walking time in down on the walking track on deck 4. Trouble is, I KNOW how easy it is for me to talk myself out of exercise! So, I thought maybe, if anyone else was interested, we could plan a few “Strolling with friends” meets onboard. If other people are expecting me to arrive, I will be more likely to honor my commitment to others than I am to just doing what’s good for me on my own. Does this appeal to anyone else? Particularly on Sea Days when we won’t have excursions and such to get us off our butts?

I would also like to point out that this can be an activity the whole family, even the kiddos can participate in - the more the merrier

19. Mortlives

Mortlives DIS Veteran

Happy Saturday, everyone! It is 7 weeks until we set sail. Looking forward to finding out our dining rotation.

20. wltdsnyfan

:dance3::cool1: I just can't wait to see the Fantasy decorated for Christmas.:yay::dance3:

21. TChrist05

TChrist05 DIS Veteran

7 weeks to go and we would really like a stateroom assignment.