Dec. 7-10 availability

rolltideroll

Earning My Ears
I thought the beginning of December would be slower. But there are only a few deluxe rooms available on these dates, and no value or moderates. Does anyone know why Disney is so full during this time frame? TIA

Pop Warner, Mousefest, agressive marketing...look at how many codes are out right now. Add in the everyone had been told its the best time of the year to go, and bam hotels are full. People in the know say that the parks should still be ok, as the off-site properties aren't booked solid (heck, even the dolphin/swan duo are far from full). Try them, with the various discounts they offer they can be a good deal, you just won't have wall to wall Disney theming. Good Luck!:goodvibes

This is Pop Warner week. The Ntaional Cheerleading and Football Championships. The Values and some Moderates are locked up as of mid Sept. until all of the National competitions are done, then the teams book and open up what is left. They must be book between Nov. 19th-Dec. 3rd I believe. I hope this helped.

This is Pop Warner week. The Ntaional Cheerleading and Football Championships. The Values and some Moderates are locked up as of mid Sept. until all of the National competitions are done, then the teams book and open up what is left. They must be book between Nov. 19th-Dec. 3rd I believe. I hope this helped.

That is true. They don't even know who is going until right before Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter